Sign in to follow this  
MANVERU

Post your desktop!

The instructions for posting my desktop are too complicated for my tired little brain tonight, so here's the image I use, from HBO's "Rome" series.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
posterartman1024x768custom5kg.jpg

Here's mine on the computer in my room...

Desktop.jpg

And here's the one from my other computer...

dektop2.jpg

The HR Giger pic looks like Medusa a bit. I'm getting my new computer tomorrow so I have to find a picture for the background of that one....Take a guess what the subject will be :laugh:

The attached pic is what is on my desktop now, a friend of mine sent me an email and this photo was one of the pictures in it :laugh:

cutecats.jpg

And before that (as of yesterday) I had this pic up... I had found it at a pokemon site and thought it was kinda funny.

gc_postcard.jpg

Edited by Yillara_Skye

I am at college right now (thankfully, it's breaktime). I am on a Macintosh and we each have our own logins but we aren't allowed to change the desktop background. We have a default design and default Dock that appears from the right when you move the cursor there. This picture here has been shrunk on imageshack.us but if it is still big then I'm sorry but it has been made into a thumbnail already. Actually, this design has a picture of the front of our J Block building. The nicest block IMO :laugh:

Here is my college, and the desktop:

picture12pe.png

Here is mine

desktop1.jpg

Very nice! I think it would also be neat if you cut the ship, flipped the image of Spock and shifted him to the other side of the column of images, then shifted the column over to the edge of the screen. Then you could have the whole right hand side of your screen being the images, and the left hand side being the icons with no interuption of the two.

Although I doubt I'm making any sense :laugh:

All Windows computers have the necessary software.

Hitting the Print Screen button will put the image of what ever is on your screen onto a virtual "clipboard". To get it off of the "clipboard" and into a program for saving/editing do this...

Hit the print screen button then open MS Paint. You should be able to open Paint by going to "Start" then "Programs" and then "Accessories" (if you already have an old pic on your desktop just right click on the pic and click "Edit" and it should also open Paint).

Once in MS Paint you can get the image in a couple of different ways.

1. Hold the Ctrl button down and then hit the V button (CTRL+V).

2. Right Click in the empty area and click Paste.

3. Go to the top of the screen and click "Edit" then click Paste.

That should put the image from your clipboard into the Paint screen. Then all you have to do is save it to a location that you will be able to find when you want it.

Do these instructions help, Odo ??

Most likely after i get rid of this hangover

super bowl partys last night.

So, here's my current desktop..

desktop1.jpg

:laugh: No wonder your keyboard doesn't work with that pic on it you keep drolling over it.. B) mines just some plain windows pic from desktop choices that they have. I have yet to find something I really like.

Edited by Chataeya

My previous post didn't work so here's what my desktop looks like now:

desktop.jpg
Edited by MrPsychic