Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Which Is Worse?

Sickness  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Do You Hate More?

• Ear Ache
    • Vomitting

Well, needless to say that I've been feeling under the weather. I have the flu and this is day number two of having it. It's mainly just in the head, but when you are sick what do you think is worse?

Do you hate vomitting or having an ear ache more? I personally don't like either, but I think that ear aches are worse

Ear aches are the worst by far. Usually, when you vomit, you feel better afterwards. With an earache, it just goes on and on.

I used to have ear aches every winter when I was a child and I remember that it was soooo painful every time, so I think that's definitely worse. :biggrin:

I say an ear ache is way worse. Oh man, ear ache's are so annoying, it doesn't matter what you do, you're head just hurts. But with puking, like kor said, normally you feel better, and besides, with puking you can take a postive outlook at it....at least you might be losing weight....not saying that anyone should do that.

I've had both, and since I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, I'd say vomitting is worse. It's so much more unpleasant. :biggrin:

For me its vomiting. My ear achs are mild and mortin takes care of the pain with in a few minutes. When I have a migrain I can vomit until there is nothing left and I will still dry heavy until headach is gone. It can last for hours.

Edited by Odie

Ear aches I can handle, but when I get the stomach flu and I vomit every ten minutes for an entire day. It feels horrible...

Ear aches hurt like heck, but I cannot stand vomiting at all. Even if I know it would make me feel better afterward.

In my case, on top of either being uncomfortable.. I have remaining signs of throwing up for a little while afterward, that I cannot stand seeing and am bugged if others see (not just being teary eyed and red in the face). I get freckle like red dots under my eyes that stay sometimes up to a day after I have thrown up, plus the skin near my eyes where the dots are will itch. Plus my neck and back hurt. It sucks! :biggrin: :bow:

Edited by Yillara_Skye