Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KIMIMELA

What is your hidden talent?

1130614202_meartistry.jpg

Elemental artistry is your specialty.

You are a naturally artistic person. You can draw, dance, sing, play instruments, anything that pretains to art. Multi-talented is your middle name, or perhaps it is your first. You love being creative in everything you do. You are a very balanced person, and in tune with your surroundings. You love natural settings, and as a matter-of-fact, that is where you work best. You don't really like the raucous crowds of the city, and would rather be somewhere rural once in awhile. Whenever you become creative, the elements would be more than welcome to bend to you. You are one with the elements and they are one with you. Whenever you dance, the waters rise. Whenever you paint, nature rearranges herself into your best composition. It's still a mystery as to why nature cherishes you so, and perhaps that's what makes you so unique.

5 times in 1 hour I have been told I am creative. I used to dance and I like drawing, but music is not my talent!

Click here

:lol: Cool... and kinda neat to see. I think this result would work for me :lol:

1130614299_airvoyance.jpg

You are blessed with the gift of clairvoyance.

You somehow know what would happen before anything happens. Your specialty is in knowing the future. You might have been dubbed as the fortune teller in your family because of your uncanny ability of reading the cards, or whatever you use to tell the future. Many people see you as a calm and benevolent person, thanks to your gentle nature. You are also naturally curious about your abilities, and the abilities of those around you. Thus, you do your own research. You try to learn as much as you can about the mystical, and at some times, prove the so-called proffessionals wrong. You know your abilities, as well as how to use them effectively. Just don't use them to your every advantage.

Psionics is your specialty.

You seem to know every thought that comes to everyone's minds and every word before it comes out of anyone's mouth. You know the answer before the question, and can at some times detect the truth from the lies. You are a mysterious person, an enigma many people find puzzling. However, they tend to stay away from you, due to the fact that you know what they are thinking. Only a selected few, who can brave your all-knowing mind actually befriend you. You are loyal only to those who actually made the first move to becoming your friend. To them, you share some secrets, but you still remain an enigma.

:lol: :lol:

Yay!

You are blessed with the gift of tongues.

You are an extremely friendly person to be around with, and it's hard to ever hate you. You seem to make friends with everyone you meet. People are attreacted to your charm, and can't help but feel comfortable around you. This also goes for the animals, who seem to understand your language as well as you can understand thiers. Whenever there is a language barrier blocking your way, you break it down with ease. You know how to communicate with those who can't speak your language, and in no time make a quick friend. Man are you happy-go-lucky!

Time bending is your secret ability.

You are wise beyond your years and extremely intelligent. You are the kind of person who seeks for answers at their proper source. You know how to manage your time in the real world, and manipulate them as well. Sometimes, whenever the time comes, you can explain the past of a certain place without knowing an ounce of it yourself. You understand things that many people can't comprehend in the present, but will be able to if they were in the past. You are the kind of person, people go to for advice, and you give it with no questions asked. No wonder you're such a great person.

1130614202_meartistry.jpg

Elemental artistry is your specialty.

You are a naturally artistic person. You can draw, dance, sing, play instruments, anything thatpretains to art. Multi-talented is your middle name, or perhaps it is your first. You love being creative in everything you do. You are a very balanced person, and in tune with your surroundings. You love natural settings, and as a matter-of-fact, that is where you work best. You don't really like the raucous crowds of the city, and would rather be somewhere rural once in awhile. Whenever you become creative, the elements would be more than welcome to bend to you. You are one with the elements and they are one with you. Whenever you dance, the waters rise. Whenever you paint, nature rearranges herself into your best composition. It's still a mystery as to why nature cherishes you so, and perhaps that's what makes you so unique.

Psionics is your specialty.

You seem to know every thought that comes to everyone's minds and every word before it comes out of anyone's mouth. You know the answer before the question, and can at some times detect the truth from the lies. You are a mysterious person, an enigma many people find puzzling. However, they tend to stay away from you, due to the fact that you know what they are thinking. Only a selected few, who can brave your all-knowing mind actually befriend you. You are loyal only to those who actually made the first move to becoming your friend. To them, you share some secrets, but you still remain an enigma.

1130613824_animesight.jpg

Interesting that it says that only 15% of those taking the test had this result but look how many that have responded here - did.

Spirit Sight is your secret ability.

You see things not many people see, and you never take anything for granted. You are the kind of person who prefers to be alone. Not many people take you seriously whenever you claim to see things that many do not. However, it is the things you see that make an impact on both your life and the lives around you. Everywhere you look, you see the spirits of the dead and the spirits of the earth trying to guide, manipulate and protect the people you are surrounded by. Whenever something happens, you know that the spirits are involved. It's just that no one believes you. However, there are a few people that take you seriously, and it is this small but close-knit group of friends you are most loyal to. They believe in you and you to them.

by the way thank you Cara, great post! :bow:

I knew you guys would like it. It is interesting to see all the indvidual interests. :)

Interesting that it says that only 15% of those taking the test had this result but look how many that have responded here - did.

I guess it is just that many here share a lot in common, and psionics is one of them.

More I read my results the more I like them - clairvoyance :bow:

Right down to the proving so called professionals in the field wrong..(meaning tarot card readers, fortune tellers, et al) Not that I have per se, at least that I am aware of and can 100% guarantee that I am the one who was right.

I am interested in that field, too. :)

I would have liked to see what RC would have got :bow:

Hey, no, what would VaBeachGuy get? Come on Kevin, take a look :) :) :bow: