Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Who Do You Like Better?

The Beatles or the Rolling Stones  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Favorite Band Between The Two?

• The Beatles
    • The Rolling Stones

The Beatles by the most microscopic of hairs....

The Beach Boys are better than both, though. :laugh:

The Beatles of course. They changed the face of Rock N Roll. The Stones are great too and have put out some really good stuff but they are mostly known today by how long they have been together.

I've always liked The Beach Boys but they can't be compared to neither The Beatles or the Rolling Stones, they're not in the same league. Both of the latter made music what it is today.

Between The Beatles and the Rolling Stones I can quite easily choose The Beatles.

Gotta be the Beatles

The Rolling Stones. I've always had a thing for Mick Jagger... :laugh:

I wounder what Pat would say to that.

I love and voted for the Beatles. But the Stones are great and the Beach Boys made some great songs too.

And the Boss rocks! :laugh:

I don't like very much these old groups, because i prefer modern music, as Linkin Park.

However, the Beatles are better than the Rolling Stones.

I like The Beatles, but only the stuff they put out after they started doing drugs.

I like The Beatles, but only the stuff they put out after they started doing drugs.

They were doing drugs while known as the "Silver Beatles" in the late 1950s and early 1960s before Beatlemania hit.

They were doing drugs while known as the "Silver Beatles" in the late 1950s and early 1960s before Beatlemania hit.

I'm talking the heavy stuff. Like Heroin, Magic Mushrooms, LSD, the stuff that made them make better music.

^ Another example of the weird server effects we sometimes get. The above post has reappeared for me as a new post three times today.

George Harrison all by himself would beat the Stones in my book. But when you add the 5th Beatle, Billy Preston and some of the brilliant songs written by Lennon-McCartney (and yes, even Ringo) this match quickly becomes a non contest IMO.

I'm not really a Stones fan but I voted for them. I've never liked the Beatles, I hear a Beatles song come on the radio and the radio either gets turned off or changed to another station.