Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yillara Skye

What Color Cat Are You?

What Color Cat Are You??

1054357851_cscatsgrey.jpg

You are a smoke grey cat. You're very peaceful and comfortable to be around, and you like to spend time in quiet places. Lay off on the lithium, pal!

Oh... thanks, :dude: The rest of it is fine, but I can honestly say I am not now nor have ever been on Lithium.

Actually, I did own a grey kitten. Kinda wondered if he was on something he found in the forested area near my home. 'Cause he was sometimes a STRANGE little bugger.

I used to have a few black & whites, a couple of black cats, Crystal is half Abyssinian, a lilac point kitten (can say she was not purebred as her mother was a black cat.. But she came out with lilac points *blink*), and quite a few others.

You are a tortoiseshell or calico cat. Man, are you nuts or what? You should try taking some tranquilizers. Calm down, you hyper thing! You've got a great personality though. You're so lively and you are known for getting into mischief.

Not really sure how I got this really, PPL who now me will now im nothing Like this.

I'm not on lithium! :dude::dude:

1054357851_cscatsgrey.jpg

You are a smoke grey cat. You're very peaceful and comfortable to be around, and you like to spend time in quiet places. Lay off on the lithium, pal!

1054357872_catsorange.jpg

You are an orange cat, fierce, unpredictable, and a little mean sometimes. You've got lots of masculine energy and woah, I wouldn't want to be in your way if I got you angry!

I warn you now guys, you don't know the evil side of myself. I can turn nasty.

1054357756_scatsblack.jpg

You are a black cat, stubborn yet friendly, you stick to your values and preferences, and no one can convince you otherwise! You are the legendary cat of mystery.

:dude:

1054357923_toiseshell.jpg

You are a tortoiseshell or calico cat. Man, are you nuts or what? You should try taking some tranquilizers. Calm down, you hyper thing! You've got a great personality though. You're so lively and you are known for getting into mischief.

:angry: Nuts!!!!! No not Nuts. But I never said I was wrap tight either. Sorry don't need Tranquilizers either, just need to get out of the house without Homer being all over me when he thinks someone is looking at me.

Ghee as it is now , he thinks that I am on here talking to RB all the time. ME TALKING TO RB!!!!!!!! :tear::laugh::blush:

That's me alright :blush:

I am A orange cat

Thats not a big surprise.

I can be mean and nasty sometimes.