Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Our 1st snow of the Season

Normally, I hate snow. Which is one of the reasons I now live in SoCal. But for some reason, lately I've been wanting to grab a hanful of fresh snow and eat it...

I LOVE snow and cold weather, but we don't usually get snow here in Georgia until January. We haven't had any snow this year so far but it is finally getting cold, it's 60 degrees outside and I love it!

Although I absolutely hate & detest snow I do remember there is something magical about the first snowfall.

Snow really wouldn't so bad if we didn't have cars but I hate that black slushy yuck that the streets turn into by the end of the day. (and if we didn't have to shovel it)....oh I just hate being cold.

I love snow.

Though it does seem abit early for snow.

It's always magical.

I can remember 7 years ago, we had a winter where it was nicely warm for Illinois, meaning it was 25 - 32 degrees daily in the midst of winter, and we got about 1.5 to 2 inches of snow daily.

Constantly beautiful, and magical.

Although I absolutely hate & detest snow I do remember there is something magical about the first snowfall. 

Snow really wouldn't so bad if we didn't have cars but I hate that black slushy yuck that the streets turn into by the end of the day. (and if we didn't have to shovel it)....oh I just hate being cold.

359989[/snapback]

:laugh: I am with you on this on Unicorn. Can't stand the white stuff at all. And I hate cold weather. Got to cold here in south carolina, and doubt there will be warm weather until the spring....... need warmth :( :lol:

I HATE SNOW. ALL SNOW SHOULD DIE.........DIE SNOW DIE!...... :bash:

I feel the same way about rain.....

I love the snow, but hate being cold. And with my medical condition being in cold temps causes me severe pain in my arm from my fingertips to the side of my neck. I developed this condition after a severe trauma to that arm only two years ago... but I still do not like being cold to begin with.

But my favorite seasons are Spring and Fall anyhow.

Even though the cold was painful, and got rather uncomfortable... I still ADORED being in Maggie Valley, NC a couple weeks ago (I was there playing music)

Snow here would be a sign of the Apocalypse, too far south but snow does fall in the mountains about an hour away.

360121[/snapback]

Cool thing about where you live, AE, is that on Christmas Morning you can get up, eat breakfast, go skying, have lunch, and then go to the beach. I remember doing that a few times when I was a kid living in Southern Cali.

See my Parents Moved to FL, I can't Imagine a Christmas without cold and maybe some snow, having Hot Choclate when opening up gifts, and Snuggling in a Blanket with my baby under the tree, and let's Not forget the Sleigh ride me and Alana always take in the Mountains!

See my Parents Moved to FL, I can't Imagine a Christmas without cold and maybe some snow, having Hot Choclate when opening up gifts, and Snuggling in a Blanket with my baby under the tree, and let's Not forget the Sleigh ride me and Alana always take in the Mountains!

360164[/snapback]

They turn 60? According to Jerry Seinfeld, his parents moved to Florida. They didn't want to, but they turned 60, and it's the law.