Sign in to follow this  
Yillara Skye

What job would you NOT want to do?

cool, that makes three of us :( Glad I'm not the only one too, which I actually thought I would be

I thought I'd be the only one too!

got a wicked idea...check out voting booth, I will start a poll and find out just who wants to be a captain of any vessel or not!!! I know we cant be the only three that would NOT want the job!

Awesome :clap:

i would like to be captain. when i am in command of something like a paintballing squad i dont have time to think of my anxiety about whether or not i am wrong because i have to be at least acting as if i know what i am doing. i think that is the way it is with most people, once they are in a sticky situation they just act, they dont have time to think about whetther or not they are right.

Hope the new poll helps, and thanks for everyone who voted in it...

ok, silly one here(well, IMO)...I wouldn't want to be the one to try and fix a malfunctioning holodeck! Those things have a habit of becoming dangerous :(

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I would not want to be security. I don't care if they don't wear red shirts anymore 9 times out of 10 at least a few get killed. Plus they have to physically confront species such as the Jem'hadar.

I would not want to be security.  I don't care if they don't wear red shirts anymore 9 times out of 10 at least a few  get killed.  Plus they have to physically confront species such as the Jem'hadar.

I agree...even though I thought about that one for awhile. I was on safety patrol in elementary school, but security on a Starfleet vessel...WOAH! Whole different story!

ok, silly one here(well, IMO)...I wouldn't want to be the one to try and fix a malfunctioning holodeck! Those things have a habit of becoming dangerous :laugh:

That task fell to Barclay one time. And he ended up reactivating the dangerous Moriarty. And he got stuck inside. Yes, it would be a rather dangerous job. Full of risks! But... after all... risks are our business. Why, when mankind first looked into the stars...

Besides not wanting to be a nameless redshirt I think that I wouldn't want to be down in the brig watching people that are being detained seeing as though they hardly ever have people there to watch it would probably be a little boring.

I wouldnt like to be the person down in the very bottom deck, like the one we saw in Voyager, in some claustraphobic monitoring room. With no one to talk to. All day!

I wouldn't mind that as long as I had access to the internet!

Yeah, then you could be on Startrekfans.net all day!!!

I wouldn't like being Quarter Master. Repairing and cleaning all those uniform all day! But then again you would get to create alien attire for disguises for away teams.

Hope the new poll helps, and thanks for everyone who voted in it...

ok, silly one here(well, IMO)...I wouldn't want to be the one to try and fix a malfunctioning holodeck! Those things have a habit of becoming dangerous :(

53487[/snapback]

I wouldn't mind fixing holodecks, because once they're fixed, it would fall on me to test them and make sure they work right! Fun times! :laugh:

I would NOT like to be the guy who's repairing something on the wrong side of a force field... Especially when something goes wrong!

Cleaning anything within the ship's small conduits or the long hallways of Federation Starships. :(

273403[/snapback]

:( That's ironic, considering your Username :laugh:

I wouldn't wanna be the guy who cleans Picard's head.

275426[/snapback]

:laugh: Wax on, wax off!

275435[/snapback]

SpitLaugh.giflmfao.gif

Actually, I think I could learn to enjoy that job.

275426[/snapback]

:laugh: Wax on, wax off!

275435[/snapback]

SpitLaugh.giflmfao.gif

275585[/snapback]

Hey! *glares at everyone* :look:

That's MY job :eek:;)

275426[/snapback]

:naughty: Wax on, wax off!

275435[/snapback]

SpitLaugh.giflmfao.gif

275585[/snapback]

Hey! *glares at everyone* :wow:

That's MY job :o :D

275596[/snapback]

Fine, fine. You can clean him. :D

Fine, fine.  You can clean him.  :o

275927[/snapback]

I will, thanks :wow: seems like we've found someone to wax his head. Now that "unwanted" job is gone. Jean-Luc's all mine. :naughty::D