Just then, the lift doors open and Spock walks with his easy pace to his station. The crewman nods at him and walks over to the Engineering station.

Spock sees that the crewman was to give the Captain a reading on the Ion storm and turns to him after only a second of studying his board.

"Captain, the storm is now 957.42 kilometres and closing. The effects of the storm on the Enterprise will be increasing. We may expect...dificulties."

Suddenly an explosion occurs at the bridge Engineering station and the crewman is thrown backwards in a flash of sparks.

>crewman

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

The crewman lies injured next to the station.

>Kirk

Goto Red Alert, shields to maximum.*Turns to Sopck* What are our chances of survival if we set a course straight through the storm?

Spock>

"It would apear that there is a ship in the center of the storm, Captain." he states, sheepishly. "But I still have no reading of it on my scanners."

>Kirk

Looks at Spock. You mean to tell me that there is a Romulan ship in that storm? How is that possible nothing should be able to sit in a ion storm that long.

McCoy gives Scotty a hypo, in Sickbay. He then runs over and helps another injured man. Two more people are brought in as he recieves a message from the Bridge telling him someone is injured. "I'm on my way--" As he turns to leave, Scotty grabs his arm. "You'll be alright." McCoy then leaves as the Nurses attend to the other patients.

Stardate:213545.6

The screen comes on and Tojak is looking right into the eyes of a puzzeled James T Kirk.

Tojak:Captian at last we meet.I am Commander Tojak of the Romulan Warbird Rogan.I have heard alot about your adventures.You are very well known in the Romulan Star Empire.So now that I have intoduced myself and gotten thru with the pleasentries,now to business.Captian your ship is crippled and you are in no condition to fight back.I demand you surrender your ship before we destroy you

*Talking to the Romulan Commander.*

>Kirk

Well Commander it looks like you have me at a disadvantage. Your sitting there inside a unstable ion storm with your ship fully functional, and I'm sitting here slowly heading towards your position. *Gives a slight hand gesture to Chekov to load the photon torpedos*But seeing as though you have heard alot about me then you know I do not give up without a fight so Commander you have to ask yourself is this human crazy enough to try and fight a mighty Romulan war vessal. *And with that Kirk motions for the transmition to be cut off.*

*Looks at Spock.*Spock at this distance what's the posability of us hitting the Romulan vessal with a volly of torpedo's?

*Chekov*

*While Kirk is speaking to the Romulan commander, Chekov notices a discreet signal instructing him to load all torpedo tubes. Chekov slowly enters the commands into his console."

*After communication has ended*

"Keptain, All torpedo tubes are loaded and awaiting your command."

>Sulu

*looks at the captain*

Captain, warp drive is still off-line , and we still seem to be moving toward the storm, helm isn't responding

McCoy enters the Bridge to help the fallen Officer at the back of the Bridge. "This man's dead, Jim." He gets up and walks over to Kirk. "Dammit, we can't stay in this ion storm forever!!"

*Looks at McCoy*

>Kirk

I know Bones well be out soon. *Turns to Spock who is now back at his station.* Mr. Sopck is that tractor beam still locked onto us?

*Chekov*

"Keptain, I will not be able to get a lock on the target, so if we fire the torpedos we cannot be sure of hitting them."

Spock>

"Captain, during your communication with the Romulan Commander, I was able to coordinate with Lt. Uhura and get a lock on the transmit coordinates. I believe that I can target the torpedoes manually with 87.458% accuracy. With your permission sir...."

* Grins at Sopck *

>Kirk

Wait for my command and then let them have it Mr. Spock. * Looks to Uhura * Lt. Uhura open hailing frequencies.

Stardate:213546.6

Tojak is sitting there just as Kirk cuts off the transmission.

Tojak:How dare he cut me off!!!!!!I'll make him pay for his rudeness!He will rule the day he cut off Commander Tojak of the.....

Comm:Commander incoming transmission from the Enterprise!

Tojak:grrrrrrrr on screen.

Scotty gets up from the medical bed... feeling woozy. Scotty hides behind the medical bed while Nurse Chappel walks over to attend a patient. Still feeling sick from radiation posioning, Scotty slips by the nurse and leaves sickbay, then darting off to Engineering.

*Looking at the view screen as image of Commander Tojak apears*

>Kirk

Ahh..Commander Tojak I have made my up my mind and I shall surrender the Enterprise to you. We shall power down our shields and let you come aboard, I will wait for you here on the bridge, Kirk out.

*Looks at Chekov and Sulu*

When thier shields go down fire the torpedo's Mr. Chekov, and Mr. Sulu as soon as the last torpedo has been launched I want you to go to warp one and move us to a safe distance from the ion storm.

McCoy has a look of concern on his face, hoping they won't die. "Let's hope that Vulcan accuracy really works here, Spock."

Stardate:213551.9

The Rogans first officer comes up to Tojak.

First Officer:Sir we can only substain the shielding in this ion storm for only a few more minutes.

Tojak:Thats ok.Kirk has decided to play it smart and surrender.Get a boarding party ready.As soon as the Enterprise drop thier shields move out of the storm and beam aboard and kill everyone.But leave kirk alive.After they are all dead I will beam aboard and kill Kirk myself then we will bring the shattered remains of Kirk and the Enterprise to Romulus.

First Officer:Excellent Sir.Finally the Enterprise is ours and the legendary Captian Kirk will die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bridge Officer:Sir the Enterprise has lowered her shields!!!!

Tojak:Excellent move out of the Storm and drop shields then beam aboard.Remember keep Kirk alive for me!

The Rogan moves out of the Storm and lowers her shields.

Spock tracks the movement of the Romulan and once his sensors registered that the mighty ship’s screens have lowered he launches a barrage of torpedoes to his pre-calculated coordinates. The Enterprise gives a small jolt as she releases each of the harbingers of destruction. When the torpedoes are away, Spock turns to the view screen to see the Romulan ship receive his gift while ordering Chekov to raise their screens.

Stardate:213553.7

The Rogan shutters and shakes as she is hit with the torpedoes that were sent from the Enterprise.Tojak gets up after falling down with a shocked look on his face.

Tojak:What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!I thought they were crippled!Return Fire!!!!!!!!!!Destroy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rogan fires phasers at the Enterprise hitting the starboard hull.