Okay, it has been requested that we get a The Original Series RPG started. My goal is to get the characters filled and start it by next Monday. I will post a list of available characters here and will also post which ones have already been chosen and by whom. If you want to choose a character send me a PM, don't respond here, and in a case of two people wanting the same character it will be on a first come first serve basis. If you would like to make up a character that is fine as well just send me a PM. And please forgive if I have left any of the characters out.

Available Characters

Uhura

Janice Rand

Nurse Chapel

Spock

Filled Characters.

Captain James Theiberious Kirk - JTKirk1

Scotty - Captain Jean Luc Picard

McCoy - omni'X

Sulu - poguemahone

Chekov - ddillard

Takara_Soong - Anyone in a red shirt (But FYI your character might as well have a bullseye on the shirt)

Commander Tojak = geranimo

Edited by ddillard

Okay, the TOS RPG is now open for playing. This RPG is going to take place after the end of Season Three and before TMP. We will be joining the crew as they continue their Mission.

>Kirk in the captain's chair.

"Set a course for Beta Aurigae warp factor one Mr. Sulu."

>Spock, about 10 minutes later.

"Captain, sensors indicate the presence of an ion storm ahead, on an intercept course with our current heading. I recommend a course correction to avoid difficulty, and an increase of speed to warp 3." Spock pushes a few buttons. “I have sent the course corrections required to Mr. Chekov.”

>Kirk

Mr. Chekov, make the course correction and increase our speed to warp factor 3. Mr. Spock keep me updated on the position of the ion storm.

>McCoy crosses his arms.

"Well everything seems to be okay here. I'll be in Sickbay incase anyone needs me."

Suddenly Spock pulls back from his hooded viewer. After double checking his readings, he turns to Kirk.

Spock>

"Captain, my sensors indicate that we are being scanned, and the source is emanating from the direction of the ion storm. However, there is too much disturbance to detect the presence of a ship at this time.

Turns to Spock....

>Kirk

Keep scaning the ion storm for anything that resembles a ship of any kind.

Turns to Chekov...

>Kirk

Put the ion storm on the viewer Mr. Chekov, and go to yellow alert.

Spock nods and turns back to his view. He recalibrates the sensors for a more intense scan at the heart of the storm. After several minutes of attempting different methods, Spock says:

“Captain, I still cannot find any evidence of a ship’s hull. However, I am picking up anomalous energy readings that do not conform to those expected for an ion storm. There is something in that storm.” Spock turns from Kirk to look ominously at the view screen.

-Sickbay-

McCoy gives a hypo to a red-shirt crewmen. "There you go. Watch out for those open circut panels in Engineering next time. You'll feel better in the morning."

"Thank you doctor. I'll try to be more careful. If Commander Scott had not been there I could have been killed."

Red-shirted crewman leaves sickbay to return to Engineering.

Looking from the view screen to Chekov

>Kirk

I don't know but we're about to find out, Mr. Sulu decrese speed to one quarter impulse. *Looks at Spock* Mr. Spock concentrate your scans on the center of the ion storm. I want to know what's in there.

Looks at the view screen with a look of curiosity on his face.

Walks over to Spock, who is anylizing some kind of readings.

>Kirk

What do you make of it Spock?

Turns and heads back to the center chair.

>Kirk

Mr. Sulu get us out of here maximum warp.

>Sulu

*To himself* "My God" *Normal Voice* "AYE SIR!! Reversing Course at warp 5. Sir, engines aren't responding!" *The bridge jolts and helm station sparks up and Sulu is thrown from his chair & knocked out*

McCoy is in the Cafeteria as the ship is jolted. He is sent flying over a table into another guy in a red-shirt. "Ugh!!"

Activates the comm panel.

>Kirk

Kirk to McCoy: Your needed on the bridge.

Calls Engenering.

Bridge to Engenering: I need all availible power to the Warp drive.