Stardate:213553.9

Tojak:Raise shields NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First officer:Shields up sir.

The Rogan gets shields up just in time to prevent a blast from tearing into their hull.

Tojak:Target their warp core and fire!!!!!!

The Rogan fires a barrage of Torpedoes into the Enterprise.Tojak watches as the Enterprises shields glimmer with the impact.

First Officer:Sir the Enterprises shields are down to 65%Our shields are still holding at 80%.Unfortunatly that last hit damaged our engines we have lost warp speed.

Spock>

"Their shields are up, but power is down by 20%. They have damage to their engines and their warp power is down. I believe that our targeting scanners should funtion now, Captain."

*Looks to Spock*

>Kirk

Very well Mr. Spock. *Turns to Chekov* Mr. Chekov target thier weapon's and fire another volly of torpedo's.

Stardate:213567.5

The Enterprise fired another volley of torpedoes hitting the Rogan

Bridge Officer:Sir our phasers are offline!!!!!

Tojak:Fire Torpoedoes target thier weapons

*Turns to Sulu*

>Kirk

Mr. Sulu do a warp jump and come up behind the Warbird. *Looks at Chekov* Mr. Chekov then let them know that we're there.

Stardate:213589.9

The Enterprise goes to warp and reappears behid the Rogan.

Bridge Officer:Sir the Enterprise has gone to Warp!!!......Sir she is right behind us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just as he finishes his sentance the Enterprise fires hitting the Rogans nacells.

Bridge Officer:Sir we have lost impulse engines!!!!!!

All of a sudden the ion storm that was passing by changes course.

Bridge Officer:Sir the ion storm is changing course.It is heading right for us!

Tojak:Get those engines back online I want the Enterprise destroyed!!

Bridge Officer:Sir impact with the storm in 3 minutes.Without the shielding we will be destroyed.We cant get the engines or the shielding back in time.

Tojak:Arrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!

The minutes tick by as the Enterprise continues to empty her torpedo bays of her gifts for the warbird.

Spock is not surprised to see the Romulan ship explode in a blaze of glory, but his is taken off guard...slightly, but the sensory information he is reading.

Spock>

"Captain, just before the Romulan ship was destroyed, we were boarded. I read a transporter signature on our starboard, deck 9....ten Romulan life signs."

The jubilance on the bridge dies down at once.

Kirk activates his comm pannel.

>Kirk

Security to Deck 9 intruder alert I repeat security to deck 9 intruder alert.

Stardate:213592.8

Tojak watches as the deck of the Enterprise materilizes around him.

Tojak:Damn you Kirk destroying my ship!I will kill you for that.

Tojak looks at his first officer and the rest of the survivors that made it.

Tojak:Lets head for the bridge.Kill anybody that gets in our way.I dont care what we have to do but we are going to get to the bridge and KILL KIRK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tojak and the rest of the Romulans start to run down the corridor.

McCoy looks around worried. He leaves for the Turbolift before he's asked where he's going. "Well there are going to be injuries aren't there? I'm getting a Medical Team ready."

Stardate:213600.8

Tojak and his crew are running down a corridor when they see Dr.Mccoy running towards them.They duck behind a corner and wait.As Mccoy comes around the corner Tojak grabs him and points a disruptor to his head.

Tojak:Ahhh Dr. ..........Mccoy is it.Well you are not going to sickbay you get to go back to the bridge.Now lets go.Any tricks and i will kill you.

As they are walking a red shirt fires a phaser at them missing.The First officer fires his disruptor and vaporizes the red shirt.They continue to head for the bridge

Stardate:213605.6

Tojak and his crew enter a transporter room.The transporter chief(a red shirt)grabs a phaser but before he could fire it he is killed.

Tojak:I want a site to site transport to the bridge.We will catch Kirk be surprise.

Tojak and his crew with Mccoy step on the transporter pad and dematerialize.

Scotty, while still feeling tha after effects of the radiation possioning, stumbles into the transporter room. He makes a few scans and discovers that Romulans just beamed to the bridge. Surprised, Scotty gets to work... Scotty manages to beam one Romulan back into the transporter room. Before the Romulan re-materrialises, Scotty grabs a phaser that was securred under the console, kept there in the event hostile aliens are beamed up. As soon as the Romulan is materrialised, Scotty aims his phaser at him.

Stardate:213605.66

Tojak and his crew(minus one)materilize on the bridge.The Enterprise crew is caught by surprise.

Tojak:No one move.Kirk you will surrender the Enterprise to me or the Doctor dies.

* Kirk looks at Tojak. *

>Kirk

Commander I want to know what exactly why you want my ship? * Gives a slight hand gesture to all of the bridge officers to be ready. *

Stardate:213614.9

Tojak:I dont want this pathetic little ship of yours.I want you dead!!!!!!!!!!!!After i kill you i am going to destroy your pathetic little ship!!!!!Now prepare to die Kirk!

Tojak gives the Doctor to his first Officer aims his disruptor at Kirk and starts to squeeze the trigger when............