Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

What really ticks you off?

I've been frustrated a lot today and I realize people can be really annoying.

People's driving really scares me sometimes - speeding and tailgating particularly.

And I just love those people that pull out in front of you and go 10 miles below the speed limit when there isn't another car behind you for miles

Then in the office there are the people on the phone who seem to think if they're rude they'll get you to cave. And why can't people ever just go through the checkout in the grocery store without having to call various and assorted managers - and if some people do manage to do this - why are they never in front of me?

Anyway does anything bug you?

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

As Far As Trivial Things Go..

People That Don't Replace The Toilet Paper And Don't Clean The Filter On The Dryer After Their Clothes Are Done.

Holy Frack! That Reminds Me! B) *Runs Off To Clean His Clothes*

when stupid customers come into the bakery where i work and ask for things like a quarter of a loaf of bread. by that they mean a half because "a quarter is a half of a half". what the??? B)

when watching TV or reading a newspaper, what annoys me is all of these channels and articles talking about celebrities getting divorced and so on. Who really cares? It's a personal matter that should remain private.

I don't know Brad Pitt personally, so why do I want to know about his divorce? it's none of our business and he getting divorced won't hurt me at all. that's what gets under my skin

People who make comments about me buying alcohol at 9 in the morning. I'm getting to the point that I want to stop informing them that I work the late shift (so 9 AM is my evening) and start saying, "It's not too early if you're a raging alcoholic!" As if it's any of their business what time I purchase by beer.

The fact that, out of the 3 members of management at my store who are bilingual, 2 of them sometimes have a lot of trouble understanding plain English. There are times when I have to explain something to them at least 3 times, and sometimes they still don't understand. :biggrin:

Some of the same as above.

Bad drivers: speeders, weavers, tailgaters, pull in front and putt putters.

Rude people, including those who think if they are loud and aggressive they will get their way instead of just asking something nicely.

Politicians: liars, corrupt ones, ones with delusions of grandeur.

Corporations: those who make excessive profits, and those who reward poor CEOs with big raises and buyouts.

Voters: those who are voting solely on one issue, party line voters, those who vote on personality or looks

Non-voters: You're letting those above decide important elections!

Students who place an 'order' for a grade like they place an order at McDonald's"

'I need a 'C' '.

'But you have failed all the work you have turned in, and you did not do all the assignments.'

'Can I still get a 'C' ?'

Students who feel they are entitled to a grade because they paid to attend the university, and sometimes came to class.

People who abuse animals or children, arrogance, aggressive drivers, smokers who don't even attempt to keep the smoke away from others, lack of basic manners, parents who act as though their kids are above all rules...

The one thing that ticks me off is when people lie. Truth and honesty are the best to live by.

post-1583-1209861938.jpg