Sign in to follow this  
Data

12 Step Web Addicts Recovery Program

12 Step Web Addicts Recovery Program

1. I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my newspaper like I used to, before the Web.

2. I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing.

3. I will get dressed before noon.

4. I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of the Web.

5. I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are Web-deprived.

6. I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact via the Web.

7. I will read a book...if I still remember how.

8. I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music on the Web.

9. I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for email.

10. I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.

11. I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy on the Web.

12. Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime ... and the Web will always be there tomorrow!

ok, is it really, really bad if i am gulity of..... :clap: ALL of those?  :P  :lol:

:lol: You too. :laugh:

ok, is it really, really bad if i am gulity of..... :laugh: ALL of those?  :clap:  :lol:

If I have to be guilty of them all, I'm glad I'm guilty of them with you Lessa and my other buds here. I'm sure many others can see themselves in there too.

I don't have to worry about 11, since my hubbie does the bills (i did them for fours years, it was his turn!) and he works for the bank!

But 12....i really have trouble with that one, sometimes i even have Takara telling me that it is getting close to my bedtime...isn't it? pretty bad when your girlfriend who lives in another country had to tell you to go to bed! :laugh:

welll.... before I met my friends on ST.com and followed them over here I was not guilty of many or even any of these...but, now...

I am guilty of nearly all of them. :lol: oops... :laugh:

I find myself in all of those nice sentences... I am addicted to the Web :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

:huh: Addicted? Who's addicted Not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:huh: Oh, well guilty ,here. :bow: :( :wow:;):laugh:

:clap: Any body know what time it is? :clap:

:clap: I leave under no addictive state. :eek: