Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

DEDICATION TO RC AND ROBERT

You will do anything you can to get out of having your *ss kicked in Vegas won't ya dill. :)

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Kill you nothing! If I could hug you through the computer I would! :) This song has so many happy memories!

love-smiley-028.gif

Click for Spoiler:

This was the song that made my husband and I decide to elope in Vegas. It's "our song". love-smiley-019.gif

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Kill you nothing! If I could hug you through the computer I would!  :) This song has so many happy memories!

love-smiley-028.gif

See I can be nice now and then. LOL

pi_thumbsup.gif good work ddillard. youre finally out of the doghouse. you can go to vegas without wearing hockey pads. lol

(but i cant seem to remember why you were in danger of a RikerChick *ss-whooping. oh well. thats not the point. i remember you were in that situation for SOME reason. lol)

(but i cant seem to remember why you were in danger of a RikerChick *ss-whooping. oh well. thats not the point. i remember you were in that situation for SOME reason. lol)

He made a pic of me marrying Wesley (among other things :) )

oh yeah. hehe. :(

oh yeah. hehe. :(

And now I can start building that doghouse again. LOL :) :)

Dill!!!! You bumped our song!!! I love you! 73148.gif

I thought that you would enjoy that. Always makes me happy to be able to bring a smile to your face. I am just so happy to have one of my best friends come back into my life.

So let's see I have made you cry, dance, and smile in ten minutes. Now that is an acomplishment. ;)

So let's see I have made you cry, dance, and smile in ten minutes.  Now that is an acomplishment. ;)

LOL! Yes, and I look quite stupid dancing around with red eyes thank you very much. ;)

So let's see I have made you cry, dance, and smile in ten minutes.  Now that is an acomplishment. ;)

LOL! Yes, and I look quite stupid dancing around with red eyes thank you very much. ;)

I could never imagine you looking stupid doing anything.

Except maybe looking for pinholes in speakers.

Uhmm........Running away now. ;)