Sign in to follow this  
MANVERU

Do they give you the heebie jeebies?

Do the Borg scare the pants off of you?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Borg scare the pants off of you?

• Yes, my wet bed sheets are proof
    • Yeh, a bit, but I wouldn't like to meet one in a dark ally
    • Meh
    • No, they're pretty cool
    • They rock! PLEASE! ASSIMILATE ME INTO THE COLLECTIVE!

I literly get the chills when I see the Borg

I first saw them in First Contact

THEY SCARED THE CRAPS OUT OF ME!

What do you think?

The original version of the Borg were really scary. The Borg were ruined with the introduction of the Borg Queen. This turned them into just another villian of the week.

I've just finished watching First Contact DVD on my laptop. It's the first time I've watched it all the way through from start to finish. :( .

The Borg Queen is so weird, it makes me wonder if her 'skin' isn't jelly or something :( . As for the Borg, don't they anything else to do? Assimilating them so they can assimilate more. As an advanced society like them I think they should rely on themselves. :(

It depends on the series. I find the Borg pretty scary on TNG and in 'First Contact', but in VOY I just find them "meh"... :(

the borg are my favorite alien species or whatever they are. they rock! i'm not scared one bit. i have a pet guinea pig with the middle name borg because i like them. i've seen scarier things than the borg at halloween.

tm :(

But doesnt the thought of having a borg implant buried into your head, cyber eyes, and those realy weired hands scare you?

351715[/snapback]

I want some.

But doesnt the thought of having a borg implant buried into your head, cyber eyes, and those realy weired hands scare you?

351715[/snapback]

Yes, absolutely!!! B) I can't imagine a more horrible fate than to be assimilated. :rolleyes: I get nervous every time I see them. :hug:

The thing that gets me about the Borg is that every time I watch an episode with the Borg it reminds me of an ex gf. I pity her current husband.

Of all the villains in Trek, the Borg creep me out the most. I read somewhere that originally, the design called for Borg that resembled Romero's zombies from Dawn and Day of the Dead, with cybernetic implants. That would have rocked so hard....but have made them even scarier.

The ultimate Borg episode gave me the creeps, and still does. Best of Both Worlds Part 1, just the waiting and the dread of it.

I watched First Contact again not that long ago, and it did creep me out a little. Not because of what they look like, but just the thought of not having control after you become a drone. There is a scene that has a Klingon Borg in the movie, and it is scary that the Klingon is just another drone with no will.