Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HenryFarnam

Hello from an Enterprise Cast Member

Great site!

Hello,

My name is Henry Farnam and I appeared for the past two years in Star Trek: Enterprise as a number of aliens (including a Xindi named Damron and as the Rigelian Ambassador, among others); I also appeared as a Starfleet Officer on the bridge (and other places) during numerous episodes during my two years on the show. As a Starfleet officer, you've probably seen me blown up and hit by numerous explosions when the Xindi's attacked us, you've seen me flying the Starship Columbia when she and Enterprise flew belly to belly to get Trip back onto the ship and a lot of other very fun episodes that I was privileged to be a part of.

I now host an internet based radio talk show called "Broadway and More" that features interviews with the stars of stage and screen - many of which I have worked with during my career in Hollywood and in New York. The show focuses on Broadway theater, but during the "and More" sections of the show, I definitely highlight other aspects of the entertainment industry - especially from my time on Star Tek. I'm excited to have Michael Westmore, the legendary Star Trek makeup artist on my show this coming Sunday August 14th. And Gen Anderson, T'Pol's stand-in and fellow Starfleet Officer is our New York Fringe Festival correspondent and appears on the show each week as well. I hope you'll all check the show out!

Henry Farnam

www.HenryFarnam.com/radio

Welcome to startrekfans.net. !!

In additional to forums for discussion, there are also episode reviews being developed here.

Feel free to look around and see the site.

Welcome to the site, I'd be interested in hearing some of your stories from making your episodes sometime as I'm sure others here would. Did you make any episodes that Kellie Waymire was in? I was a bit disappointed in the producers that they didn't do anything in memory of her after her death.

Welcome to the site, I'd be interested in hearing some of your stories from making your episodes sometime as I'm sure others here would. Did you make any episodes that Kellie Waymire was in? I was a bit disappointed in the producers that they didn't do anything in memory of her after her death.

I don't want to answer for him but that would seem to be impossible because Waymire didn't appear after Two Days and Two Nights in Season 1 and Harry said he didn't start until Season 3.

Oh, and welcome to the boards HenryFarnam. I am Jack_Bauer, moderator of the Star Trek Voayger forum.

Welcome the the site, Henry! :lol: Please, feel free to look around and post your thoughts from time to time. We're glad to have you here.

Ace - former moderator, ENT forum

Welcome to StarTrekfans.net!!! :lol:

Hope you enjoy it here.......see you out there..109813389511021610615ib.gif

I don't want to answer for him but that would seem to be impossible because Waymire didn't appear after Two Days and Two Nights in Season 1 and Harry said he didn't start until Season 3.

You're right, I don't know why but I was thinking she was at least in season 2.

You're right, I don't know why but I was thinking she was at least in season 2.

346432[/snapback]

I know what you mean, I had to look it up. She only made 3 appearances in the first season but it seems like so much more.

welcome to the boards Henry!!!

i'm a television producer over "on-top" in Australia !! and am honoured to meet a Hollywoodian (as I've come to affectionatly know you all!)

Welcome Aboard and Greetings Mr.Henry Farnam honored to have a former Enterprise Cast member come here and join our Trek Group from time to time.

:) :hug: :lol: :)

:rolleyes:

wavey.gifWelcome to STARTREKFANS!

I'll try to make the show!

I would love to hear any 'on the set' stories you may have to share.

Welcome to the site Henry. If you have the time you should set up a talk in the chat room, I'm sure everybody would be glad of a few ENT stories.

NO WAY!!!!!

an actual Star Trek actor!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

So have you only stared in Enterprise?