Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Would you go see the next movie?

Would you go see a DS9, VOY, or New Cast movie?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go see a DS9, VOY, or New Cast movie?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on which is made - (specify)

I totally would. Actually the only way I would consider not seeing it is if it was another TNG movie. They've over done the TNG stuff.

Of course I would go see the next Star Trek movie. Actually I'm hoping they try a different set of characters for the next one..

YES.

As long as it's Trek, I'll watch it.  :laugh:

Stardate:213499.9

Definitly and Im hoping they do make it with a cast besides TNG.

No. I do not watch either of the two series(DS9 or VOY), so I wouldn't see a movie about them. I am a TNG fan through and through, and a little bit of a TOS fan. AS for a new cast....the preview has to be a 10 on a scale between one and 10, for me to even think of spending my money to go see it.

Yes, I'd go see it. I'm not thrilled with the idea of a new cast, but I'd go see it just cause I have this bad habit of seeing Trek movies. 'Tis a little late to start breaking bad habits now.

Yes, yes I would.

And if they made a DS9 Movie, I think it be hard to enjoy unless you've seen...All Of DS9 Basicly...or just Season 3 and up maybe

Since Voyager was about getting to the Alpha Quadrent..and that's done...I see no reason for Movie really....But I'd go see it if they made one

I would see it, of course. It is STAR TREK :laugh:

Though I am really crazy about TNG, I would also watch a VOY or DS9 movie. That would not be a problem for me. All of it is STAR TREK so I watch it :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I would probably see it no matter which cast they use, even though I am more of a tng fan. I would probably prefer either ds9 or VOY, but I would probably still see a new cast

Definately. But..if it involves the new cast, let the series go for a few more years so the characters can develop more before moving on to the big screen

Definately. But..if it involves the new cast, let the series go for a few more years so the characters can develop more before moving on to the big screen

When I say "new cast", I mean a new cast for the movies, not ENT. :)

aaaah. my mistake :(

I would go see any movie centered around DS9,Voyager or a new cast.

It really doesn't matter just as long as it is a startrek movie-a good one.

Definitely!!!

If its Star Trek, I'm there!!!

a new cast would require to much exposition. A DS9 or Voyager movie would work better for me.

even though I would prefer to see the TNG crew again..I agree that it would take to much expostition to do a new crew...not to mention the hype they'd have to create to try and sell the idea of an all new crew. Because I know I am not alone out here in turning up my nose towards the idea of a new cast...or even a mixed cast idea(to me, that would take a lot...first you'd have to find a way to throw them all together...why when I think of mixed cast...do I immediately picture the movie Rat Race???Sorry, but that is true, that is what I picture...)

Of course I'd go but only if the film wasn't set all on a space station such as DS9. Didn't really like the series until they got the Defiant.

It depends. I would like to see a mixed cast with a fresh idea for a plot. Also, do not have the movie released at the same time as movie which could steal its viewers. I believe Nemesis did not do as well at the box office as it should because Two Towers opened too close to its release time. Nemesis opened on Dec 13th and I believe Two Towers opened on Dec. 19th.

It depends. I would like to see a mixed cast with a fresh idea for a plot. Also, do not have the movie released at the same time as movie which could steal its viewers. I believe Nemesis did not do as well at the box office as it should because Two Towers opened too close to its release time. Nemesis opened on Dec 13th and I believe Two Towers opened on Dec. 19th.

And of course nothing can compete with the likes of any movie in the LOTR trilogy...

And of course nothing can compete with the likes of any movie in the LOTR trilogy...

I must be the odd one out who is not a LOTR fan spurned the chance to see it in order to see the greater Nemesis.

Back to the question: No I most likely would not. That is not because I hate DS9 or Voyager but because I would find it less interesting than TNG and therefore end up not finding the time to see it, unlike when Nemesis came out and the only thing I could think of was to get to the cinema a.s.a.p.

In the end I would just rent the video and see what I think.

On the other hand, I think I could get really enthusiastic about an Enterprise film when the cast is ready.