You're missing out on Sev Trek comics! :hug:

345699[/snapback]

It says I have to pay to see those :lol:

This one was good. They're daily, yes?

You're missing out on Sev Trek comics! :hug:

345699[/snapback]

It says I have to pay to see those :lol:

346033[/snapback]

I believe ST.com's Trek Life is going to be a weekly comic strip. The Sev Trek comic never used to cost to see them. I think I still have a few saved on my hard drive. Perhaps I'll start another thread devoted to them.

Just checked the SevTrek site, I'm very surprised they're charging now, it's a shame.

not that you have too, but I took the "Trek Life" comic strip and have made wallpaper for my computer. I thought I'd share in case anyone wanted to put it on their computer. that's what I have as my background now, looks pretty good. Anyway, here it is if anyone wants it

Click For Spoiler
wallpapertreklife6vs.jpg

it's 1024 x 720

Its funny. Sad yes because i actually know people like Karl

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

I love the strips.... they just remind me of ourselves sometimes.

Talk about comics. I was in the bookstore the other day and was just browsing. I saw loads of Star Wars comics... DC comics... Marvel.... Anime... Archie... Conan.. General Grevious stuff... but I didn't see any Star Trek comics! I was dissappointed. I was wondering if there are any Star Trek comic series ever published? or sold in your area? I think it would be a good market.

Why does everybody hate them??

I find them really amusing!

mmmmmmmmmm.

Orion slave girls

I think the Trek Life is making fun of the hard core, I can't believe that guy is a bigger geek the me, fan.

Well, I like the Trek Life comic strips. I don't view it as making fun of trek fans at all. I look forward to them every monday..

I like them. They do poke fun at Trek fans but most certainly not in a derogatory or mean-spirited manner. The strips are done by a Trek fan for Trek fans. We have probably all seen a little of ourselves in one or two of the strips (if not already, then you probably will at some point) and that is one of the reasons they are funny.

I love that one. My favourite so far is the 'Carl has a bad hair day... until logic intervenes', that was a great one.

He he, it does also give me an idea for a costume. But I guess it's not a big surprise. I shall go to a Halloween party the 3. November ( the club I'm going to, does only have clubdays on Thursdays), and I'm planning to use a Borg costume. :borgqueen:

:P

Hmmmm maybe I need to try that sometime lol oh the trouble I could get into LOL well I have just about all the uniforms expect two TOS one and Enterprise once I have them then I'm complete then it's off to my Klingon costume lol

Brian