TrekkieMage

Favorite Villan

25 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Villan

• Q
    • Seska
    • Borg Queen

My first poll... :lol:

I was curious who your favorite recurring baddie on Voyger was, I could only think of three individuals who caused a lot of trouble for Voyager for more than one episode.

I loved all three, but my vote went to Seska as she keept catching Voyager's crew off guard even after she died.

I had to go with the Borg Queen!  Was Q really a villian?  First he puts a fellow Q on trial, then he falls in love with Janeway, then has her babysit for him. :lol:

Q, while he was hillarious, did put Voyager in danger. Remember the Supernova's? And Quinn took Voyager to the birth of the cosmos... B)

I had to go with the Borg Queen!  Was Q really a villian?  First he puts a fellow Q on trial, then he falls in love with Janeway, then has her babysit for him. :lol:

Q, while he was hillarious, did put Voyager in danger. Remember the Supernova's? And Quinn took Voyager to the birth of the cosmos... B)

Well, the Supernovas were the Continuum's fault, not Q's. :P

I voted for Q. Though I don't see him as THE evil person on VOY. The Borg Queen is also one of my faves but this time I have to go with Q, the Q episodes are most interesting I think....

Mrs. Captain Picard

I had to go with the Borg Queen!  Was Q really a villian?  First he puts a fellow Q on trial, then he falls in love with Janeway, then has her babysit for him. ;)

Q, while he was hillarious, did put Voyager in danger. Remember the Supernova's? And Quinn took Voyager to the birth of the cosmos... :lol:

Well, the Supernovas were the Continuum's fault, not Q's. B)

I voted for Q. Though I don't see him as THE evil person on VOY. The Borg Queen is also one of my faves but this time I have to go with Q, the Q episodes are most interesting I think....

My thoughts exactly! :P

CJLP; I'm not saying Q is bad, I like Q, he rocks. But he has a tendancy to inadvertantly cause utter chaos. B)

That's why he's up there.

Stardate:213496.8

I voted fot Q.Q has always been one of my favorite characters.

SESKA! A treacherous adversary who always kept surprising Janeway and her crew. I hated her, for endangring Voyager's wellbeing but as a character for the show she was fantastic!

I hearby declare that all shall hail Seska! :lol:

:borgqueen: This was a hard one for me to answer. Voyager had some great "baddies." Both the Borg Queen and Seska were tops in my book. But I had to go with the Borg Queen, with Seska running a close second. Let's give it to Voyager.........There were women acters who played great/powerful character roles, be they bad or good B) :borgqueen: :lol:

:borgqueen: This was a hard one for me to answer.  Voyager had some great "baddies." Both the Borg Queen and Seska were tops in my book.  But I had to go with the Borg Queen, with Seska running a close second.  Let's give it to Voyager.........There were  women acters who played great/powerful character roles, be they bad or good  :(  :borgqueen:  :dude:

:dude:I AGREE WITH YOU, GOTABITE. HAS TO BE THE BORG QUEEN. Q WAS A PAIN IN THE BEHIND,TO VOYAGER AND THE CREW. :laugh::laugh:

I voted for the Borg Queen,as I sort of view Voyager as the "Borg" series.I never knew why Q was ever involved with Voyager.He just didn't belong there.And,Seska,while a great Villain early on (I love Martha Hackett,brilliant actress),lost relivance after Voyager sailed away from Kazon territory.Whereas,the Borg are dominant all over the Delta Quadrant.I don't think the crew of Voyager met a spacefaring civilization in the delta quadrant who hadn't had some ugly experiences with the Borg.I loved the tug-of-war for Seven Of Nine's "soul" between Janeway and the Queen.

:bow:

:)

Oh it had to be Seska! Whole heartedly. The Borg Queen was just a cowering wimp that never got her hands dirty. In the middle of her drones, hissing and behaving more like a character from Dynasty than a real hand to hand scary nemesis. Q was his omnipotent self. A throw back to the extravagent villans of Star Trek and TNG. Seska, on the other hand, had infitrated the vrew. Lied. Smiled. Manipulated. She was true villan. She would step over her own grandmother to get what she wanted and rolled with the punches. Even in death she came back. Remember. She 9with the do-doe Kazon) captured Voyager. No small feat....

The Borg Queen makes a great villain. But Q is funny and a great character, so I have to vote for him even though he wasn't exactly a villain in Voyager.

The Borg Queen...and they never seem to quite get rid of her. Picard thought she had been destroyed earlier, until he met up with her again in First Contact. They destroyed her in First Contact, and there she is again being destroyed by Janeyway in Endgame. As long as the Borg exist, the Queen exists. :clap: