Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Dedication from Wesley Crusher

This was sent out to our beloved RikerChick from Wesley Crusher after the wonderfully exotic two week vacation they took to Risa. Just thought I would make sure all could hear it. Isn't he so sweet RC?

Mandy.wma

lmao.gifYou do know that RC is going to kick your butt in Vegas, dill. In fact she might even take a road trip to track you down and kick your butt sooner!!!

Here's what RC will do to you: chair.gifChuck%20Ball.gifPut%20em%20up.gif

Stardate:213493.9

LOL Oh boy your gonna be a wanted man when you get to Vegas :)

I've really enjoyed our friendship dill, and I'm sorry it has to end this way, but I'm affraid I have to kill you now. Samurai.gif

I've really enjoyed our friendship dill, and I'm sorry it has to end this way, but I'm affraid I have to kill you now. Samurai.gif

Now, you know you love me and could not kill me. Besides if you did who would tell ya how to fix your computer. laugh1blue.gifparty-smiley-004.gif

Now, you know you love me and could not kill me. Besides if you did who would tell ya how to fix your computer. laugh1blue.gifparty-smiley-004.gif

Well ok you're right. I'll just horribly maim you. Crutches.gif

I've always liked this song. You never told us where you met Wesley the first time though.

Your right, she has been mysteriously hold that information back from us hasn't she. So RC, when do we get to here the story? :lol:

Barry Manilow: "Mandy"

B) THANKS YOU DARLING I KNOW IT WELL...SO DON'T NEED TO HEAR IT....... :lol:

Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE this song?

Click for Spoiler:

BTW, in case anyone doesn't know, my real name is Mandy

You never told us where you met Wesley the first time though.

We met at a Will Riker fan club meeting. I told him he was annoying me but he just keeps following me around. Kinda like 2 other guys I know.

*runs and hides from Dill and VBG*

Some of us have very slow downloads. I leave these posts open for ever but never hear the song. Could you start putting transcript or title in a spoiler for the rest of us.

Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE this song?

Click for Spoiler:

BTW, in case anyone doesn't know, my real name is Mandy

You never told us where you met Wesley the first time though.

We met at a Will Riker fan club meeting. I told him he was annoying me but he just keeps following me around. Kinda like 2 other guys I know. :lol:

*runs and hides from Dill and VBG*

You mentioned something once about not liking it I think, but I had not thought about that. B)

You mentioned something once about not liking it I think, but I had not thought about that.    :lol:

large-smiley-030.gif

lol.gif  I am a little confused, Is that you drooling over Wesley? lol.gif

You are such a little snot! laughing-smiley-002.gif1053180188.gif

My reaction to Wesley -----> 1050849028.gif My reaction to Riker-----> pant.gif

Wesley can take a hike, I want me some grade A, top choice, prime hunk! Rikerxsmiliex2.gifNudge%20Nudge.gif

come now, thats a good song, and whats wrong with mandy? you dont like your name, or what? at any rate i like it.  :)

No, I love my name. I hate how when people hear my name they go "Just like that song!" and then they start singing it to me! Do you have any idea how many people have sung that song to me? It gets old. blah.gif Every time I hear it now I want to Banghead.gif

ROFLMAO :) :) :lol:

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

COOL! I love Barry Manilow's music!! Sorry, RC. I was called "Dennis the Menace(and I wasn't)" countless times as a kid. Now they wouldn't dare! LOL! :lol:

All right guys (Kevin and dill), I listened to the whole song like I said I would and I still don't like it, so ppppptttttthhhhhhh!!!! cheeky-smiley-022.gif I'll admit the music is pretty but I don't like the words. And just for good measure, *THWACK*

I don't have the energy to fix all these broken smilies :lol: