Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

My movie idea

Ok. Here's my idea. The parasites from TNG's first season are taking over ships from different races. A fleet is forming to attack the Federation. Star Fleet builds up it's own armade against this, led by the Enterprise E. Voyager, Riker's ship and the Defiant feature in this fleet. Bringing in some of these characters. Some Enterprise actors can cameo in heavy makeup as the baddies. T

here could be a sub plot with B4 regaining Data's memories and growing to be like him.

Dr Bev would be working on a way to get rid of the parasites and has to consult with Seven of Nine as she needs her nano-probes.

Picard recognises Seven of Nine from when he was Locutus, and they get intimate.

Deanna will get killed and Voyager will be destroyed.

So did I Abakai2003, Although we know the events of AGT were only a "possibility" what if the part about Troi dying was true it will just happen in a different way.

Ya know, I kinda like your idea. It's a good way to bring multiple casts together, yet keep them in their own territories somewhat.

Picard and Seven? I don't know about that, have never considered that possibility, but.....maybe. I'd have to get used to the idea.

I'm not sure I like Deanna getting killed. We've already lost one valuable crewmember. But it is dangerous out in space, it could happen.

Jean-Luc and Seven? IMPOSSIBLE :angry:

What would Chakotay do then? :angry:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Jean-Luc and Seven? IMPOSSIBLE  :) 

What would Chakotay do then?  :angry:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I don't know about Jean-Luc and Seven (*gag*)

But I'd hope that Chakotay would get it into his thick skull that Janeway still likes him.... :angry:

Deanna will get killed and Voyager will be destroyed.

voyager destroyed. excellent. lol. :devil:

but deanna dead? ugh. what about riker? id rather have picard die honourably in action.

I don't like Picard and Seven but everything else sounds great. Especially the Deanna getting killed part. :devil:

Stardate21348.9

Picard getting killed could be a possibility,Stewart wants to get out of Star Trek anyways.

:) :) :(

That would be really sad. If I had the decision between a movie without Jean-Luc and a movie with Jean-Luc but being killed in the end or at any time I would choose the movie without Jean-Luc... So that's not a good idea.... Killing him.... NOPE :(

Mrs. Captain Picard

Interresting idea, however, it sounds more like a mini-series to me. :)

lol. CJLP, do you think every movie idea should be a mini-series? lol. :( :(