Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

How Many Plan To Get Season Two Of Enterprise?

Do You Plan To Buy/Rent Season Two of Enterprise?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Plan To Buy/Rent Season Two of Enterprise?

• Yes- I plan to buy it
    • Yes- I plan to rent it
    • No
    • Maybe

Oh boy, just two or three more weeks and season two of Enterprise will finally be out on DVD! I still haven't finished season one yet, I'm taking my time making it last longer since I bought it. By the time I finish season one, season two will be even closer to being released! I can't wait to have this entire series! Yep, I plan to buy it. :lol:

Yes, of course I'm planning on buying season 2. I'm really enjoying my season 1 DVDs. The show never looked that good when I was watching it on UPN..It's only a question of when to buy the 2nd season set.. I may not have the funds to buy this set right when it comes out...

Yes, I'll definately buy it at some point (I missed all of Season two :rolleyes:, so Enterprise still has a whole season left in store for me!) The question is only *when* I'll but it.

I might buy, but than I have bought season 1 yet. I just wonder if it really worth the price since many other series are far cheaper than Star Trek.

I might buy, but than I have bought season 1 yet.  I just wonder if it really worth the price since many other series are far cheaper than Star Trek.

337372[/snapback]

Almost everything is cheaper than Star Trek :rolleyes: but even if it was cheap I'm not sure I'd buy it - there are other series I want more. I'd probably be more inclined to buy DS9 over ENT.

I'll be buying it. Many good episodes in season 2.

Carbon Creek, Minefield, Dead Stop, Cease Fire, Regeneration, Cogenitor, and The Expanse to name a few.

Yep, im planning on buying it, Completly missed season 2 and 3 beacuse of work so will be getting 3 when that comes out as well.

I just could not get into ENTERPRISE, and believe me, I tried. I have to say that the current trend of prequals has produced nothing to recommend them. ENTERPRISE is by far the worst of the five ST shows. The new Star Wars trilogy is just friggen terrible. Exorcist: The Beginning was unwatchable and never should've been made. I'm much more excited about Andromeda, Season 5 on DVD...also coming out very soon. :P