Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Fourth of July

I haven't given much thought past Saturday. I'm going to see the Adicts perform.

I'll probably work on Monday. Either that you get drunk. :unsure:

I'll be preparing for the invasion of the United States by British Armed Forces.

Look, we've given you 229 years of so-called "independence".

Well, we let you go because it was easier to just trade with you, rather than killing you all.

But now it's time to take back America!!!!!

There will be 24 hour coverage on the BBC, well except for Wimbledon of course if it's hit by rain.

The Stars And Stripes? No I'm sorry you're using the Union Jack.

The U.S. Postal Service? Surely you mean the Royal Mail?

George W. Bush? No, sorry you're getting Queen Elizabeth II and Tony Blair.

The White House??? No no no, that's King George's Palace.

Washington DC? No I don't think so. New York City will be the capital, then our troops can go see Letterman.

Statue Of Liberty? No, Queen Victoria's statue will replace that. We'll just cut off Liberty's head.

....and after we've retaken and conquered America, then Canada....don't gloat because YOU'RE NEXT!!!!!

:P :wow: :unsure: B)

Edited by HRH The KING

I'll spend the day watching movies of our glorious victory over Lord Cornwallis while eating hotdogs and cheeseburgers cooked on my grill. Then watch fireworks displays in the evening.

Nope sorry, movies about the British Colonial Dispute are banned. I saw that movie with Mel Gibson and it was all lies. Everyone knows that Braveheart didn't fight for the Continentals against the British. He was long dead by then.

Fireworks? Nah, too loud, they scare old people and pets.

Hotdogs and cheeseburgers are OK though. :P :unsure:

I'll be preparing for the invasion of the United States by British Armed Forces.
Not again. It was tried and failed around 1812. *Deeply yawns*

Why thank you very much! :wow:

Well, we let you go because it was easier to just trade with you, rather than killing you all.

It has been very profitable for both of us. B)

But now it's time to take back America!!!!!

Where not going back.

There will be 24 hour coverage on the BBC, well except for Wimbledon of course if it's hit by rain.

Just on BBC. How would rest of America know about the invasion? :P

The Stars And Stripes? No I'm sorry you're using the Union Jack.

Wouldn't it be cool if the Stars and Stripes where flown in London.

The U.S. Postal Service fine thank you very much.

George W. Bush? No, sorry you're getting Queen Elizabeth II and Tony Blair.

I am not sure about Queen Elizabeth and her heir to the thrown. I don't mind Tony Blair.

The White House??? No no no, that's King George's Palace.

There reason why its called the White House in the first place was due to the fact that British tried burn it down.

Washington DC? No I don't think so. New York City will be the capital, then our troops can go see Letterman.

Please no. There ego will grow even large than HRH The King.

Statue Of Liberty? No, Queen Victoria's statue will replace that. We'll just cut off Liberty's head.

Don't go there! :wow:

....and after we've retaken and conquered America, then Canada....don't gloat because YOU'RE NEXT!!!!!

Isn't Canada still part of the British Empire. I mean they still Queen Elizabeth II on their money.

:lol:  :wow:  :)  :unsure:

335739[/snapback]

Everyone have a safe 4th of July. If you don't celebrate that day have a good Monday.

Me thinks his crown is to tight. :unsure:

Monday is my frist day back to work.

after my vacation. :P

Wel if it wasnt for the USA Britan would be part of Germany, I think we saved their Butts twice haha, ( hears The Real American Theme, comes Down the Ramp, Gives The King Ths stunner opens up a can of Joeweisers and sticks a bottlerocket where the sun dont shine :unsure: and thats the Bottomline cause Stone Cold Joe said so)

Happy 4th

Edited by dragonwrangler95

Without us you'd be speaking German, so I'd watch that "indiependence" thing.

Time for your meds again, I see.

No I'm sorry you're using the Union Jack.

We already have toliet paper here with the Union Jack all over it. Are you going to be bringing more?

Oh yes, when it absolutely has to be there in 4 or 5 days, we'll hold it in the back for a month because we just can't be bothered to deliver the package. <_<

:wow:  :P  :lol:  :unsure:

335739[/snapback]

I just hope Britain can be the fourth country on that list

Unfortunately it probably will be.

And so will continue the long sad decline of the United Kingdom and British society.

Seems to be quite the contradiction in thoughts there Sean.

Edited by Madame Butterfly

When I still lived in Michigan the holiday was always spent at Hubbard Lake, with water skiing, sailing, swimming and huge displays of illegal fireworks after we'd driven to Lake Huron to see the display of fireworks over the Lake.

Let's not forget the pig roast, the home made icecream, the kids piling on top of my Dad to tickle his feet, and roasting marshmellows over the huge bonfire.

I'm making myself very home sick. <_<

This year will be spent here on the prairie with no break from the blazing heat.

Most likely time spent at the pool, the fireworks display long the river with the orchestra playing.

Seems like someone's still a little bitter that we won... <_<

I'll be going to fireworks shows on the 3rd and 4th with friends and family, plus a get-together with a bunch of other families on the 4th.

I'll be going to a party and getting wasted most likely.

335752[/snapback]

So...just like any other day <_<

I'll be going to a party and getting wasted most likely.

335752[/snapback]

So...just like any other day :unsure:

335798[/snapback]

It is for me! :lol:

Work 12 hours, get drunk, sleep... Work 12 hours, get drunk, sleep... <_<

Well, King, I am going to fly Old Glory all day in pride. Then go to some really noisy fireworks. <_<

Maybe we could swap Bush for Tony Blair for the year. That would fun. You can keep the Queen.

I'm going to Wave the Flag, sing patriotic songs, Talk trash about everyone else in the world and revel in America's general superiority (That was meant as a joke, by the way, it's okay to laugh). THen I'll get hammered while watching the fireworks. Maybe throw a few burgers and some hot dogs on the grill...

Well, King, I am going to fly Old Glory all day in pride. Then go to some really noisy fireworks.  <_<

Maybe we could swap Bush for Tony Blair for the year. That would fun. You can keep the Queen.

335810[/snapback]

He's just jealous Data.

His whole "joke" of post just speaks of wishing to be an American. :unsure:

Well,this year it will just be myself and my younger sister and brother.The first year our mother isn't with us,and the rest of the family isn't all home down in Ozark having a huge celebration <_<

I'm thinking about just buying the kids a box of assorted fireworks and buying some take-out for dinner and that's it.To be honest,I'm already too depressed to feel much like celebrating anything.

Well, King, I am going to fly Old Glory all day in pride. Then go to some really noisy fireworks.  :lol:

335810[/snapback]

He's just jealous Data.

His whole "joke" of post just speaks of wishing to be an American. :wow:

335815[/snapback]

<_< Him and billions of other people. :unsure:

Now I am going to spend my day watching GungaDin ( how ever you spell that ) to get my British accent down pat. I am not how ever going to drink warm beer

Well,this year it will just be myself and my younger sister and brother.The first year our mother isn't with us,and the rest of the family isn't all home down in Ozark having a huge celebration <_<

I'm thinking about just buying the kids a box of assorted fireworks and buying some take-out for dinner and that's it.To be honest,I'm already too depressed to feel much like celebrating anything.

335863[/snapback]

I'm very sorry M 5

My Dad passed away 3 years ago and I got all teary eyed today thinking that I won't be able to spend the fourth with him.

Your Mom is with you in spirit, and it does get easier, though you never ever get over the loss of a parent.

I hope your day is full of many things that make you happy. :unsure: