Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

What Sports Did/Do you play

Just curious what everyone does or did

i used to Play Soccer,and Basebal, and I wrestled IN High School, Now I just Bowl and Golf

I played Pop Warner football,and football from grade-5 through high school.I played baseball in jr high.And I wrestled in the 8th grade,and then again my sophomore year in high school.

I also went in for karate for a while as a kid.I quit after reaching yellow belt status,which isn't very advanced.During our practices this cute little blonde girl would kick my butt,and at home my brothers would really rib me about it....so I quit. :(

I thought about sports the two-years I was at SE Missouri State,but I was so swamped with the workload from my classes that I had no time for that.

I played soccer in high school. I also played softball for about 18 years in various leagues.From time to time, I joined a bowling league. Currently, I'm involved in martial arts. I'm a 1st degree black belt and will be testing for my 2nd degree belt in August.

As a younger child I was more involved with books and actually hid in trees to hide from my Mom so I could read more than she liked.

In Jr. High I ran track with my girl friend, which I decided wasn't my thing. I had more fun at field hockey and tripping the other players!! :)

In High School I played tennis, and got a Varsity letter all three years there.

Since then I've dabbled in lots of things, softball, long distance running, bike riding [15 mile rides daily], and aerobics.

I've finally settled on a combination of Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, a bit of pilates, and the occassional run.

I tried teaching tennis two summers ago, nearly killed the little darlings. :( :) I shouldn't teach relatives. :(

Edited by Madame Butterfly

Basketball in elementary school. Tried a little soccer in middle school. That's about it.

I've played most sports at one stage or another - rugby, football, basketball, tennis, swimming, badminton, horse-riding, a couple of martial arts etc. etc.

I've done them all for at least a year at some stage.

Edited by Matt

Past: Skiing, soccer, basketball, baseball, golf, track, gymnastics, band

Present/semi-Present: Skiing, golf, band

Future: Band, SKIING!!! (and possibly golf)

:( Never done and never plan to do :) : Wrestling :( , boxing :) , football :) , and the like

Hope/wish to do someday: Fencing, cricket, lacrosse, tennis, raquetball, and everything else that I can't think of right now that I like.