That is true, but i think only Because we have lost 3 great Wrestlers, The Rock, Stone Cold, and Mick Foley, and Even Taker with this current Gimmick, those 3 could Rival te likes of the 80's Stars, bu the curent crop reminds me of the era when Mable (shivers) won the King of the Ring

Also TNA is about to Pen a Deal ith Spike to be on Sat. Nights, bad move by TNA, Spike or TNN as it was called then killed ECW, and they havent been too great for WWE

well with the Draft being tonight, I'm gonna say JBL will be drafted, cause WWE has been promoting a HHH JBL VS Cena Batista match, at house shows next month

The Rumor I heard is that

Click For Spoiler
THE Big SLOW :thumbs:
is tonights draft pick, if it is, please somebody drive to Jeannette PA, I kick me in the nuts :eek:

I think I would like to see........Eddie Guerrero on Monday Night RAW.

Granted he should be a main event player but he seems to have been pushed down the card.

Prowrestling.com as mysource

and Please let the Hurricane get drafted to Smackdown, he is a great cruiserweight wrestler, put him where he belongs, I would like to see....ummm theres nobody on Smackdown thats really that good, here's what should happen, Teddy long Gets Drafted, Paul Heyman once again becomes GM of Smackdown, says its time to take Smackdown to the Extreme, Reinstae the ECW title, and Wrestle Smackdown in the ECW style, that, is cool

nobody has been as over in the WWE as Cena Since Austin's Heyday, Vince should take note and start stuffing HHH away

i watched WWE the other day, and it was kinda dumb. I think its all fake.I mean, if you watch, they dont even connect the punches, or the kicks or anything. The only thing that looks real is when they beat the other person with something. Thats it, nothing else. I watched for about half an hour then got sick of it. You guys really need to find something better to watch...

I think its all fake.

REALLY??? You mean they really AREN'T trying to seriously injure each other???

That's incredible, you have enlightened us all!!!! :thumbs:

-sarcasm over-

Dude, don't be so dense. We are all well aware of the scripted nature of the business.

It's called "Suspension Of Disbelief".

You either "get" wrestling or you don't.

You obviously do not.

oh mY gOD wRESTLING IS fAKE, i NOW AM GONNA KILL MYSELF

:P :thumbs::eek:

If anybody would read any of our posts here talkingabout how to write storylines and so on a person with a half of a brain would know we know the "truth" about Wrestling, people that think they are above wrestling fans by telling them its fake and they say it to them to basically make them look foolish, well people you are foolishh

anyway

I like Carlito he's the next Rock, and this could set up a good feud with Bnejamen for the IC title, or maybe they are planning on elevating Benjamen or moving him to SmackdownA decent raw tonight, minus the wedding and I really enjoyed it till HHH came out, Come on Vince I know hes your son-in-law but we are totaly sick of him

Disappointing RAW tonight.

The Carlito/Shelton thing was totally wrong. I can only assume that Shelton is being traded to Smackdown because it would be pointless to let him win the title back immediately at the PPV on Sunday.

The Edge/Lita wedding was crap. Also if the WWE are going to play Matt's entrance theme and video, they should have the balls to rehire the guy. The WWE shouldn't try to act "smart" with the fans if they don't have the nuts to go with it all the way. The Kane / Edge feud is going nowhere because the fans would rather be seeing Matt Hardy and not Kane.

Vis is crap. How this guy gets screentime is beyond me. I bet Nova regrets accepting the Simon Dean gimmick now. No wonder AJ Styles said no thanks to the WWE's offer. CM Punk BEWARE!!!!

The Christy/Victoria thing? Yawn.

The DIVA Search? Give me a frickin break. As if they don't have enough useless bimbos in the WWE already. Whoever wins that contest, they better watch out for Randy Orton. He's well known for hating the women in the WWE, hmmmmm....I....wonder.....why? I think the rumours about him are true.

The WWE Championship match lasted about five minutes? This buried the WWE Championship, it buried John Cena, and made Muhammad Hassan look like the biggest jabroni on the show. It would be nice if HHH and Steph could not include planning the death of careers in their pillow talk.

The main event sucked. It's likely HHH will win the title on Sunday because Batista has flopped as champion, mainly due to the way HHH has booked him as a jabroni. Look if HHH really wants a title to constantly be on his shoulder, then give him the WWE Championship and retire the Raw title. It would at least prevent him from killing the legit title of the WWE.

Oh and Gene Snitsky......please die.

Edited by The King

I Just Wanted To See The Draft Pick...After That, I Went To Play The Saga Edition Of Star Wars Trivial Pursuit With My Brothers And A Friend. I Won. :thumbs:

And LOTB....Do You Honestly Believe That We're Stupid Enough To Think It's REAL? It's Just Another TV Show, But Done Infont Of A Huge Crowd. Like A Televised Play...With A Really Weak Plot These Days :eek:

Oh and Gene Snitsky......please die

But.........but...........ITS NOT HIS FAULT!!!!!

I Would Just Like To Say...

And About Adam And Amy.

Love Is A Beautiful Thing. I Genuinely Hope They're Happy Together :)...

Click For Spoiler
But They Can Still Both Go To Hell :(
Edited by Sam The Smuggler

So do I.

I'd prefer Paul Heyman and Joey Styles on Smackdown, and Jim Ross and Jim Cornette on Raw.

Tazz is a frickin moron who spends most of the broadcast in his own little world, and Jerry Lawler hasn't said anything funny since about 1993.