Oh MY GOD

Te thing with JBL and Meanie is stupid and I think overblown, Bob Holly has proven to be alot worst then JBL, AND JBL has done some good things for the WWE, with the Troops overseas, for that I will let this slide

Today in History

(1985) Barry Windham & Mike Rotundo defeated Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff for the WWF Tag Team Titles.

Does Anyone Know Who In The WWE Or Any Of All The Wrestlers For That Matter Is The Most Pleasant Be Around?  :lol:

331660[/snapback]

Believe it or not, but Carlito is getting a lot of praise by everyone for his backstage demeanor. Apparently, he keeps his ego in check and readily takes advice from some of the veterans. He seems to be well-liked by everyone.

Now Dat...Dat's Cool. B)

Often I Hear That Their Real Life Persona Is The Exact Opposite Of Their Wrestling Persona....But This Doesn't Hold True With Everyone :lol:

It definately doesn't apply to Randy Orton.

If anything, his on-screen character is LESS arrogant that he is in real life.

Behind the scenes, he's generally regarded as being one of the most obnoxious people in the WWE, but he can get away with it because HHH is his "guardian angel" so to speak.

Christian has the ability and charisma to be a main event star with the WWE.

Does Anyone Know Who In The WWE Or Any Of All The Wrestlers For That Matter Is The Most Pleasant Be Around?  :lol:

331660[/snapback]

Believe it or not, but Carlito is getting a lot of praise by everyone for his backstage demeanor. Apparently, he keeps his ego in check and readily takes advice from some of the veterans. He seems to be well-liked by everyone.

331685[/snapback]

I meet him after the No Way Out PPV in Pittsburgh, he was Cool, even hought Batista is in HHH's Click they are saying he is very humble of his place in the WWE rigt now and credits all his success to the fans. Also I think the Biggest @$$clown in the WWE in my mind is Bob "Sparkyplug" Holly, for a horrible career that went absoulty nowhere he thinks he is a wrestling god

ECW Star Shoots On JBL; Challenges Him To Real Fight

Date Added: June 18, 2005

Story By: Matthew Boone

Credit: PWInsider.com

Apparently, FBI member Tracy Smothers, who worked the One Night Stand show, cut a shoot promo on JBL during an indy show in Tennessee.

Smothers dared JBL in the promo to "step up like a man" and mentioned how he didn't care if JBL met up with him in Tennessee or New York City.

Smothers was among many of the ECW guys at the One Night Stand PPV who were offended by JBL's actions towards Blue Meanie in the ring at the closing segment of the PPV. Smothers was one of few who voiced his displeasure at the incident backstage after the show, and was also one of the guys who took a physical stand in the ring as it was happening.

We will have a big follow-up on this story on the newsboard tomorrow.

Today in History

(1995) Sting defeated Meng in the finals of a tourny to become the new WCW US Champion.

A few tidbits:

1) JBL, of all people, will be doing the alternative commentary on the ECW dvd!

2) Dusty Rhodes is done with TNA. Larry Zbyszko will be replacing him as the on-air "Director of Authority"

3) The new reality show featuring Paris Hilton's mother, "I Want To Be A Hilton" was created by none other than.......Eric Bischoff!

4) Set your VCRs - Hogan's reality show, "Hogan Knows Best" will debut on 7/10.

JBL, of all people, will be doing the alternative commentary on the ECW dvd!

Should be interesting, to say the least. B)

Dusty Rhodes is done with TNA. Larry Zbyszko will be replacing him as the on-air "Director of Authority"

They replace one guy who can barely speak coherantly with another who is regarded as being one of the biggest egomaniacs in the business?

Oh....dear. :lol:

I want Christian to be the WWE Champion by the end of the year.

Sitting here thinking about Wrestling, I Miss ECW for one Simple reason, all there titles meant something all the time on TV, but WWE titles are taking a backseat anymore

WCW had a good many back in the ay also, but the Feuds for them felt like they mean something, remember the 6-man tag team title, for an example

It's the writers.

If you take the Vince Russo attitude of "belts are just props", and think of them in that way, then they lose all value.

If you take a different approach and make them mean something (which they DO) then that IMO is better for the business.

Yeah Russo was bad for the Business he took credit for Ideas he baSICALLY sTOLE Off Heyman, He was exposed in WCW for what he was a No talent hack with no respect fpr the history of the business, if i could watch a public Executiom on PPV I would want it to be Vince Russo

Vince Russo HATED wrestling.

He didn't have it in his blood. He didn't grow up watching it. He never knew the heart and soul of the business.

He was a video store clerk who inexplicably got a job writing for WWE Magazine.

He always regarded himself as a "TV writer" and not a wrestling booker.

Vince Russo killed WCW.

Today in History

(2002) NWA TNA holds its first ever event on Pay Per View. Ken Shamrock wins a 20-Man Gauntlet to become the new NWA World Champion.

** I forgot he was NWA Champion**

I'm thinking about this Friday in Monroeville PA AJ Styles is gonna wrestle Christoper Daniels in a Steel Cage, I think it would be a really good match to see, its being put on by a local INDY promotion IWC

At the risk of sounding as lame as my father did when he compared the wrestlers of his day to mine (back in the mid 80's),I think none of the contemporary stars of the WWE (I still hate calling it that!) are as entertaining as my childhood heroes....men of integrity and honor like the Iron Sheik,Freddie Blassy,and Roddy Piper. :thumbs:

Not that anybody asked me....

It doesn't sound lame.

I think it's quite true.

Very few of todays wrestlers have the charisma and character of those in my favourite period in the WWE which was probably 1985-1992.