Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

Our Photo Album

I'm sure a lot of you have already seen these but I'll post them again. These actually are on my body... lol

KEVIN.jpg

MEARMY.jpg

You may recognize the hat here... this is the real picture...

KEVIN.JPG

You may recognize the hat here...

VBG, what kind and size is that hat? :eek:

The kind is just a generic hat I got in Nashville in 2000 (at Fan Fair) the size? I'm not sure, I just know it fits lol. I'll unpack it and check later.

I bought a straw hat for shade on my face at the fair this year; at the evening concert I dumped a whole large cup of coke into it by accident. Now the entire crown is stained and it mysteriously grew two sizes, :eek: magical stuff that coke is. It no longer fits and I need to throw it away but it was 20 bucks! :lol: Yeah, I need to know the size, has your head changed sizes since you bought that hat? If it don't fit then it wont do, take a new measurment.

I bought a straw hat for shade on my face at the fair this year; at the evening concert I dumped a whole large cup of coke into it by accident. Now the entire crown is stained and it mysteriously grew two sizes, :eek: magical stuff that coke is. It no longer fits and I need to throw it away but it was 20 bucks! :lol: Yeah, I need to know the size, has your head changed sizes since you bought that hat? If it don't fit then it wont do, take a new measurment.

No it still fits, but if I haven't had a hair cut in a while it's a bit tight. The size is no longer in the hat (wore off or fell out) but I know that when I was in the Army I wore a 7 3/4.

whow, VBG, you look like a guy i know (les kelly) you current P.P looks like him alot. When i first saw it i was like

HES FOLLOWING ME! but then i saw that you were a little bigger, and his beard isnt as full, but you still look alot like him. if only i could find a pic of him...