Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

To Those Who Have Beards

Do you ever find yourself stroking your beard?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever find yourself stroking your beard?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Have A Beard

Moustachios, Beards and Goatees should be banned.

For you hairy faced dudes out there, I provide these links.

Do the right thing.......SHAVE!!!!!! :dude:

Mach 3

M3 Power

SkinHealthCare

David Beckham

Now, since David Beckham himself personally endorses these products, naturally His Royal Highness The King uses them too and my Royal face is beautifully soft, flawless and clean shaven, and I give them my Royal Approval.

So use them.

Edited by The King

I used to yes, but Unfortunatly since i started my current job I have had to shave almost everyday. :clap: I miss my beard.

All the time. Especially when I am nervous, upset at someone I am talking to, or trying to think something through that is puzzling me.

When it's there I do but even when I've shaved I stroke my chin while thinking, sometimes.

At times, yes.

As for facial hair being banned, I swore that when I got out of the Army that I would only shave if the mood struck me so for the past 17 years I've had a beard almost all the time. I believe the last time I didn't have a beard was about 5 years ago and that was only for about a month.

Shaving just isn't natural, if it was then I'd have been born with a razor in my hand.

I voted yes, but it's not really stroking. My facial hair is shaved into twot hin strips of hair on my chin. I'm always tugging on them.

Same basic thing. :look:

When I do have one, yes. I've had a couple of three-week Goatees since I left Active Duty. every time I shave, it's like "Ooh! I have a chin now!"

If i had a beard, and i will, you'll see, then i would stroke it all day long..

327779[/snapback]

:P

Okay, I see. It may be a habit but it is also relaxing.

You know, beard is a slang term, and I just need to stay away from this thread, because I know you guys are serious and I'm just laughing away at the double meanings.

B) :blink: :laugh:

-vows never to click on this thread again-

:devil2:

I don't have a beard but I do stroke my chin and the sides of my head in concentration.

At present I could be a member of ZZ Top.

:)

Since my present job doesn't require that I shave,I don't.And since the two-or-three women I really,really like 'round here don't mind the beard,I have no motivation to shave.If circumstances change,the beard's history.

:)

I voted yes but I hate when that happens, I fear it looks as if I am 'scratching'. Everyone knowing me agrees that with my chin shape (yeah, I'm a 'babyface') I look better with a short beard at least. Fortunately M loves me either way. :jaw: