Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Birthday Poll

19 members have voted

1. 1. Birthday Poll

• Would you put your birthday in your profile if it didn't include a year? Yes
    • Would you put your birthday in your profile if it didn't include a year? No

Okay the poll question didn't show up so I'll repeat it - would you put your birthday in your profile if it didn't include a year? Can someone fix that question part for me?

Like I said, it's a dumb question. I noticed a lot of people don't have their birthdays in their profiles (including me) and I was wondering if they would be more inclined to if the year wasn't included.

I voted yes, that I'd put my birthdate in if it didn't include a year, but then again I'd put it down if it did have it too. Several people on the board have already read that I am about to turn 23, so if you did the math my birth year would be easy for people to guess! I have not posted my birthday yet, just cause I did not feel like doing so yet.

I voted yes, I would put my birthday down if it didn't have a year. A got a lot of flack for my advanced age over at ST.com so I am shy about letting people know exactly how old I am. That's the very reason I didn't list my birthday in my profile.

Beyond that, age is pretty much irrelevant.

One thing you can do is add your Birthday but just make the year 1904 or 2002. I've looked into removing the year completely but I can't. By adding the false year it will allow your birthday to be on the birthday tracker but won't let the year be known.

Ya, I was about to say - has anyone noticed how many people were born 2002? Me included.

Guess I could put that as my year, but then again I am still not sure. . .put my real year or put a fake year, hmmmm

Wow, you are a Comander already. I registered 11 days before you and I am still a Lieut. Oh well. I have already posted my age. I didn't put my Birthday on my profile because I have not finnished modifying my profile. Someday I will add it. :lol:

Wow, you are a Comander already. I registered 11 days before you and I am still a Lieut. Oh well. I have already posted my age. I didn't put my Birthday on my profile because I have not finnished modifying my profile. Someday I will add it. :lol:

I play the games in Quark's Bar. They really help with the post totals and they're fun.

One thing you can do is add your Birthday but just make the year 1904 or 2002. I've looked into removing the year completely but I can't. By adding the false year it will allow your birthday to be on the birthday tracker but won't let the year be known.

Thanks VBG. I'm going to do that.

By the way I voted yes.

Oh heck, I was born in 1978. There, now everyone knows. :laugh: Doesn't matter to me who knows how old I am.

I voted yes, even my birthday is already in there anyways and with the correct year. I guess I'm what you could call "one of the younger members" because I'm still a teenager, but its cool because, since I put my birthday and year in, I found out that bevfank has the exact same birthday and year, which is really awesome :bow:

I nulled my vote,I just don't care if anyone knows the year I was born or not. I was born in 1956 and to me that was a very good year! :bow:

I nulled my vote,I just don't care if anyone knows the year I was born or not. I was born in 1956 and to me that was a very good year!  :bow:

cool! that is a good year! my mom was born in 56! (shows you how young I am)

I nulled my vote,I just don't care if anyone knows the year I was born or not. I was born in 1956 and to me that was a very good year!  :bow:

That was when my dad ws born, mom was born in '55.. cool.

cool! I'm the opposite, my dad was born in 55 and my mom in 56!

wow! that is very cool to learn! Yeah, I think I had already said this in the poll but it was a while back...definately dont have a problem with my birthyear being on my profile:1980

I cannot see the problem ;)

Okay I can... some people do not want to say how old they are/when they were born....

I do! :bow:

I was born in 1983 :o

Mrs. Captain Picard

Thanks for the tip! lol. I changed the date!

Seriously, I don't care that much. Just don't like to see it written somewhere...

wow! that is very cool to learn! Yeah, I think I had already said this in the poll but it was a while back...definately dont have a problem with my birthyear being on my profile:1980

I added my birthday and put the year too. I happen to have been born in 1955. That was truely a great year. :o