Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madame Butterfly

What age do you act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

You Are 27 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax

I don't think all these questions have anything to do with age, but hey, it's just for fun.

I got a 34. A few of those questions I would have answered "none of the above" but that wasn't an option.

You Are 28 Years Old...wow, I kinda got older. LOL, I took this at another site and it said I was 26.

Can't complain... says I act older than I really am. :laugh: :laugh: Since I will be 25 next Monday.

You Are 25 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

An I agree with Kor also need a none of the above option.

But it says Iam 12 years younger then i am works for me :laugh:

I got 28, even though I'm 20.  Am I the only one who got an age older than they really were?

321036[/snapback]

Nope, a few people scored older... including myself: 27

This question was a problem:

Click For Spoiler

I got 28, even though I'm 20.  Am I the only one who got an age older than they really were?

321036[/snapback]

Nope. I got 28, though I am 6 days away from being 25.

You Are 19 Years Old

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

And i turn 19 in 3 months

You Are 22 Years Old

You Act Like You Are 30 Years Old

30s.gif

You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world.

You're at the point in your life where you understand yourself pretty well.

You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it!

You Act Like You Are 29 Years Old

You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.

:elephant: If only

You Act Like You Are 25 Years Old

You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

You Act Like You Are 32 Years Old

30s.gif

You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world.

You're at the point in your life where you understand yourself pretty well.

You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it!

What Age Do You Act?

Since I'm 55, I don't know of this result good or bad. :elephant:

You Act Like You Are 25 Years Old

LOL i act a year older haha

You Act Like You Are 11 Years Old

You are a kid at heart. You never quite really grew up.

You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

Playful and fun, you bring a lighthearted attitude to every part of life.

You're a little irresponsible, but your charm makes up for it (in most cases)!