Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

What other web pages do u frequently visit?

I like to check my e-mail at lycos and look at car web sites. Our BBC website is fun as well. Their cult section has a lot of interesting features. Also, if you like funny stuff steakandcheese.com is fun

I'm not much of a surfer either. I mainly visit here, gateworld.net(Stargate SG-1), occasionally startrek.com, sci-fi.com and E-bay.

I spend most of my time ether here or at my own forum

CFLogo02.jpg

sorry I just had to get anouther plug in :grin:

I allso check my many mail acounts allot

It seems like i get more E-mail all the time, so i go there, I look at a lot of different fan fiction sites like Fanfiction.net and others. Love reading other peoples stuff. other then that, i go in picture hunts all over and Kazaa for music. after that, research for stories.

This is usually the first place I come to. Then there's the Emergency! web pages were I started out and have around 30 stories and Starsky and Hutch pages. I do have a lot of writing sites put into my faves but don't usually go there unless I'm in a writing mood. Which here lately is never! :grin:

It'll pick up again, I'm not worried.

Katy

If I am not online here you can usually find me haunting the site's which feature photos of Mars taken by Mars Global Observer, Mars is such a fascinating mysterious planet, I cant stop looking at all the suspected anomalies.

You mean there are other websites beside STF?!?!?!

Thud.gif

I have some genealogy sites that I go to, wilwheaton.net, surf for Trek sites, nothing too exciting.

Edited by Takara_Soong

hmmm other than STF.net?? WEll, I check Trek news at Star Trek. com once in a blue moon, visit USA Gymnastics's website(for updates on meet results, judge exams, upcoming competitionsCongresses...ect.), AAU's gymnastics page for the same reasons as USA's. NOAA's website during Hurricane season/Weather Channel too. NASA, and Astronomy...that and updates for certain GameBoyAdvance/Color games,

then there are picture hunts(believe it or not 99% of the time I am not searching for pictures of Data/Brent Spiner! Yes this is true!!!) However i seem to usually have a few art projects I am working on(remember my avatars?Including the current one, this is one of my projects), either that or it is charts for Chemistry/Physics/Biology

And music hunts...being an avid fan of many music genres(as well as being a part time musician), either in mp3, midi, or sheet music forms

If I am not online here you can usually find me haunting the site's which feature photos of Mars taken by Mars Global Observer, Mars is such a fascinating mysterious planet, I cant stop looking at all the suspected anomalies.

I have been curious about the position of Mars in the night sky, and I have been searching for it. Yesterday I went on the web and found out it was directly above. That's why I haven't seen it !. Being winter I have been searching for it just looking out of the windows ... tut ! tut ! :grin:

I visit several sites.

1. Fanfiction.net

2.Sgt.Savage

3. Joe Sightings

4.GI joe HQ

5. SCI FI.com

6. Transformers Archive

7. Star trek book reviews

8. The Force.net

9 Ebay (Evil Bay)

Where do I start well I visit a lot of message boards but I always have STF open.. then theres st.com for research and other trek sites and neopets.com :o

Right now I am going to traffic school online. I shop, I peruse ebay as I am desperately seeking one last barbie doll to complete my series collection. I do research for classes and have taken online classes. I occasionally do genealogy; I visit my church's website, and try to keep up with Astronomy picture of the day. And I'm constantly searching for new and interesting things.

I found this for (even before master_q's mechanics week)

Learn Physics today

Stardate:213449.9

Well generally first i would do school work if i had any(school is basiclly over so thats done)read my mail.check st.com once in a great while,check baseball scores,do anything else that intrestes me,then generally check out all the st boards i post on.

Let me see...

1) www.cyberpresse.ca (I'm French canadian.. good site for news)

2) www.petergabriel.com (I'm a PG fan... And they are a show comming soon in my town, so keeping in touch)

3) www.thesimsonline.com (I'm playing TSO, ready the boards)

And this site...

Ussualy, it keeps me buzy enough to fill my lunch time ;-)

I have to agree with Takara's "You mean there are other sites" comment. I don't really do much surfing anymore. If I need to find something I will go to google but that is about it other than the boards. Guess it has to do with the few months at the tech center before I found the boards when all I did was "search for the end of the internet." :o

Seriously? This is my routine... every time I get on

1. E-mail

2. Check up on friends "blogs"

3. Wil Wheaton Dot Net

4. StarTrek.com

5. DBA: TGS

6. StarTrekFans.net (I think I spend more time here each day...)

And sometimes

Homestar Runner

Digital Blasphemy

FanFiction.net

Pran-Man

Drawing a Blank

Fun times.

this is the main site, but I also go to arms' board "the big book of manners" and abakai two boards "The city of ankh-morpork" and "the computer federation".

then theres always google a lot, lol. and mac.com, or nya.org (my schools website)