Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

uniforms 2.0

I perfer the Movies of the Original Series, 2-6 they look formal and very Military like, I see them to me being a true Uniform, the look is just plain good,

I like the First Contact/DS9 uniforms the best. They remind me of a Pittsburgh Penguin jersey, and they look stylish. I'll post both the Penguin jersey and the First Contact uniform. Besides, I look good in black :yahoo:

Here's what I was talking about

Click For Spoiler
post-692-1110334651.jpg

Click For Spoiler
post-692-1110334680.jpg
Edited by MrPsychic

Here's what I was talking about
Click For Spoiler
Click For Spoiler

308667[/snapback]

There's a partial resemblance. They are my favourites though. The uniforms, not the Penguins. Definitely not the Penguins.

Yea, well, few people can admit they like the Penguins in open... I am one of the few, then again, I'm a sadist :yahoo:

Im from Pittsbugh and I like the Penguins whooooo

ok BOT

the worst uniforms have to be from the Motion Picture, they were just Blah

The uniforms from FC, Insurrection and Nemesis are my favorites. My least favorite uniform in the movies would be on Generations, they are wearing the same thing they did in the TV series, they should have changed like they did in FC

The uniforms from FC, Insurrection and Nemesis are my favorites.  My least favorite uniform in the movies would be on Generations, they are wearing the same thing they did in the TV series, they should have changed like they did in FC

308937[/snapback]

they kinda did changing over to DS9 uniforms, a little change

I might have to change my Mind to the Uniforms the Women were wearing in the Enterprise Episode(S) In the Mirror Darkly

At least they got a way from the figure hugging lycra stuff that according to the Wardrobe people used to stink to high heaven.

I perfer the Movies of the Original Series, 2-6 they look formal and very Military like, I see them to me being a true Uniform, the look is just plain good,

308658[/snapback]

I agree that the TOS movie uniforms look the best. While the TOS series uniforms had potential, if anyone gained too much weight, say, oh maybe Shatner!, they did not look so good. I hesitate to imagine Dorn or Frakes in those TOS uniforms at the end of a season when they had gained an extra 10 - 20 pounds.

I like the TOS Movie uniforms. in the sim I am in, we use a similar uniform, except with a black jacket, and the normal style turtlenecks with division colors.

Like Uniforms by the Following!

---------------------------------------

1.TOS Movies 2-6 (ST:TMP comes in second)

2.TNG-Generations the Uniforms just looked Brighter in the movie

(FC-Nemesis updated the Uniforms)

3.Voyager Series

4.Enterprise Series

5.DS9 Series

-----------------------------------------------------

:laugh::laugh::hug: :)

First Contact/Insurrection/Nemesis uniforms were the best. Definately the dress uniforms seen in Insurrection & Nemesis.

I like the TOS Movies 2 - 6 uniforms followed closely by FC uniforms. I especially liked Uhura's uniform. I wish we could see Seven, Jadzia and Ezri in those mini-skirt uniforms. I bet they could also do a great exotic dance in them too. Too bad the "modern" uniforms now don't have the ladies in skirts.

TOS, come on, the miniskirts were hot.  Not too practical, but still hot.

322737[/snapback]

Yes, they were, but the guys in TNG with the manskirts were just....very creepy :naughty:

Won't you just love to see Jadzia, Seven and a couple of other ladies in those miniskirts from TOS? I wonder why they didn't have them on ENT. I bet Hoshi looks hot in them too.

In the episode Trials and Tribble-ations, Jadzia actually did wear a TOS miniskirt. I found a picture that shows her from a distance.

Click For Spoiler
Kirk%2C_Spock%2C_Sisko_and_Dax.jpg

The First Contact uniforms is the ones I like best. No contest!

:naughty: