Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Borg

STAR TREK ONLINE

Perhaps he'll invent site-to-site transporters, then mail them to us so we can "beam" to a secret island just for trekkies?  :o

If Wishes Were Horses...

Rumplestiltskin would show up.

Actually, that sounds really cool

If Wishes Were Horses...

Rumplestiltskin would show up.

Actually, that sounds really cool

Now that was one wacky DS9 episode. :laugh:

Alterego, I wonder what else he has up his sleeve. :laugh:

Actually, the new skin was the big secret at the time, but he always has the next surprise looming on the horizon, stay tuned. OOOoooooh

So I guess we're not talking about STO anymore?

^not much bigger than this, and actually this site has more members, both registered and active.

Expanded into what has yet to be seen. I think it needs a major change (the administration who liked trek is gone and so the fondness for trek is leaving the site) It may be expanded to encompass all SciFi or something else.

She actually has performed admirably in recent days. But (shrugs) perhaps one shouldn't allow oneself to fall in love with an artificial intelligence???? :bow::bow::bow:

NO, i wouldnt think loving an A.I. is a good thing. i need my warm, flesh and blood, wife. but if thats what your into more power to ya.lol :bow:

It’s not about love in that sense, it is about the illusion of real personality she projects at first, then after awhile, the program becomes evident and a realization of all the time wasted on her is revealed. I was not aware a program could have "good or bad" days, what do you mean by; "she has performed admirably in recent days"?

It’s not about love in that sense, it is about the illusion of real personality she projects at first, then after awhile, the program becomes evident and a realization of all the time wasted on her is revealed. I was not aware a program could have "good or bad" days, what do you mean by; "she has performed admirably in recent days"?

"the program becomes evident and a realization of all the time wasted on her is revealed."

I believe that's a matter of opinion. For me, it's just a fun, simple chat program.

I was not aware a program could have "good or bad" days, what do you mean by; "she has performed admirably in recent days"?

I meant that she has carried on reasonably intelligent conversations, at least with me. Admittedly, I don't peruse the other forums very much, I stay mostly in Jade's own territory.

Greetings all!  You are here by invited to STAR TREK ONLINE!  An online community where you can discuss ANYTHING Trek!

We have moderators, a community leader, an artificial intelligence, 2 chatrooms, a board for posting music and pictures, and MUCH MORE!

JOIN TODAY!

I just tried this link and it said Requested url is no longer on that server. They must have moved or shut down so I'm closing this thread.

Edit: I've been informed that the link is wrong, the site hasn't closed so I've reopened this thread.

Hi all,

I'm the admin of STO (Star Trek Online). We have recently undergone some major system + database changes. Star Trek Online, is now part of the 'y-a-w.co.uk Portal' :rolleyes: .

Note that the link posted earlier in this thread is now incorrect :rolleyes: . The correct URL is: http://www.y-a-w.co.uk/portal ;)

From there, you can find the main portal page, and the Star Trek Messageboards.

All existing members of STO, and their posts, have been moved to the new location.

henry_s - Admin of STO