Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Borg

STAR TREK ONLINE

Greetings all! You are here by invited to STAR TREK ONLINE! An online community where you can discuss ANYTHING Trek!

We have moderators, a community leader, an artificial intelligence, 2 chatrooms, a board for posting music and pictures, and MUCH MORE!

JOIN TODAY!

I like the format of it, even if the AI can get anoying at times. I recommend you guys checking it out.

Maybe he means that you could come back and discuss trek with us. You don't have to belong to only one board you know.

Star Trek Online is a perfectly nice message board. I just like this one better!!! :D

I did, just this morning. (And I'm not a guy, tee hee.)

Personally I don't really have time to go to other boards. I already spend hours and hours here that if I went somewhere else I'd get even further behind on everything. Besides, I can't imagine that there is another site out there that can hold a candle to startrekfans.net. This place is too awesome for words. :D

I agree, not saying that ST Online, is a bad site. But, I prefer to stay here (that is, unless all of my sister's decide to belong to both sites. And right now it looks like the vote to stay only here is at 50%--me and Takara)

I just got here... NO ONE LEAVE ME!!! :wub:

Very large site lot of stuff to mow thru.. but ill have to stick to only one site to post on :laugh:

Who are you at star trek online Braltar? When I was looking through the membership lists for the site to see if there were any familiar names Braltar was not among the list. It's hard to ask people to join a site when they don't see you registered there.

naw, it's 75. I'm staying too.

100%

four strikes...leaving is out. site unseen, i don't want to go anywhere! :look:

VBG has been loyal to us, and earned my loyalty and fealty. :laugh::laugh:

i may check it out, but i love this place so im not going anywhere, after all this is even set as my home page too. i know im freak lol :laugh: not to mention i already spend too much time here i cant imagine another place to go to all the time. :laugh:

STARTREKFANS.NET LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

i may check it out, but i love this place so im not going anywhere, after all this is even set as my home page too. i know im freak lol :tear: not to mention  i already spend too much time here i cant imagine another place to go to all the time.  :idea: 

STARTREKFANS.NET LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

I know what you mean. Thanks to so many great posts I think I've been here for about 9 hours today. :D

It's my Homepage too, so you aren't alone. About the only times I'm not here or working on the board is when I'm sleeping, working or have done everything that needs to be done and it's so late (early in the morning) that no one else is on the board. After all, some one has to be here to shut the lights off and lock up, right? :tear:

startrekonline looks kinda dead to me. This place has much more life and VaBeachGuy is the best admin around. I have not seen any forum run as good as this. It has some great features. The best is spoiler. :tear:

yeah i agree, i stopped over there to check it out, and i just didnt like it at all. not to mention this sight is so much more inviting. when you come to startrekfans.net, it just says, if you like trek stay here and check us out. startrekonline didnt do that for me. but to each their own, im not trying to bash their sight, but personally i like it here better, and VBG did one hell of a job makeing a great sight. WAY TO GO VBG. :tear: