Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

What are your favorite TV shows?

I was just currious... Post your weekly tv schedule, highlighting your favorites in yellow. Then tell us if you feel it's too much, what you think is a normal schedule, or very little. :laugh:

Here's my schedule:

Monday - 9pm - EVERWOOD

Tuesday - 9pm - SMALLVILLE

Wednesday - 8pm - ENTERPRISE

Saturday - 8pm - STARGATE SG-1

Oh, I forgot to add: I made a rule, no more than 4 tv shows, thus I think watching 4 or so is about right for a weekly basis. :laugh:

I think that as far as watching TV to much, it is a matter of personal preference. As long as the person gets the things done that need to be done, it does not matter how much TV they watch.

%%%MOD NOTE%%%

Threads Merged

I really don't have a tv schedule, it's just really what ever is on. The only things I always watch are The Simpsons, Enterprise, TNG re-runs, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Futurama, Family Guy, and Soccer, I don't think it's to much.

I watch Enterprise and once in a while TNg.

If someone is watching a movie and i like it, i may listen in, but most of the time, i have my headphones on listening to music and can't hear.

So....No. :laugh:

Watch too much tv - no. I only have a few programs that I have to see but most of the time I'm here. :laugh:

Hmmm...do I watch too much TV? No, I read, listen to music, and post on the boards much more than I ever watch TV. Matter of fact, I got rid of the TV in my room about 7-9 months ago(I like catching TNG on the larger screen TV in our living room anyway!).

I heard that the average 13-35 year old watches 3 hours of tv a day os according to that lets see.......

Charmed _1 hr_ monday-friday & sunday 3x a day so thats 3 hours

st voyager_1hr_ monday-friday

7days_1-hour_monday-friday

so all in all I watches 3-5 hours of tv a day

that must mean that I am above average lol!!!!

:) :) :) :laugh: :) :) :) :wow: :huh:

I heard that the average 13-35 year old watches 3 hours of tv a day os according to that lets see.......

Charmed _1 hr_ monday-friday & sunday    3x a day so thats 3 hours

st voyager_1hr_ monday-friday

7days_1-hour_monday-friday

so all in all I watches 3-5 hours of tv a day

that must mean that I am above average lol!!!!

:)  :)  :)  :laugh:  :)  :)  :wow:  :huh:  :)

I watch 4 hours a week, 6 hours if you include the encores of 2 of my shows that I allways catch. B)

I used to spend most of the day watchin tv, i swapped over to the internet about 6 months ago :)

To me, television is just something which is there when I have nothing else to do or no where to go. One week I could watch maybe 10 hours of it and then the next week the thing might never be plugged in! To say that you watch an exact amount each week without fail is a little strange in my book, but oh well, whatever. I wouldn't have a schedule nor would I tape programmes if I have to go out. The Matrix was on tv for a while last night and i watched part of that. But that was because I had no-where to go last night and had nothing else to do about the house. I think that real life is, above all, more important than staring at a television screen. Enterprise has been on over here every Monday and i've only seen about 5 episodes this season. Ive been busy visiting friends, going out for drinks or getting a bit of exercise. I suppose it's like anything in life it's all about priorities. Then why am I in this website a lot you may wonder? Because my job involves me sitting here all day with nothing to do and I have nothing to entertain me but an internet ready computer. I change jobs in two weeks time and then I'll be so busy I wont have time to come in here very much. And certainly not enough time to plan out a television schedule!

Well I've never had the chance to watch the other trek shows I plan on doing so this summer though.. Get Smart is a show from the 60's Starring Don Adams and Barbara Feldon, and the late Edward Platt... :) *bows head*

In no particular order:

Star Trek

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Enterprise

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Roswell

Stargate SG-1

I was just currious...  what are your all time favorite TV shows, including Trek?

STAR TREK

STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION

STAR TREK: DEEP SPACE NINE

STAR TREK: VOYAGER

ENTERPRISE

STARGATE SG-1

Those plus Simpsons, Futurama, Family guy, Angel, Buffy etc :)

Star Trek

Star Trek The Next Generation

Star Trek Deep Space Nine

Star Trek Voyager

Enterprise

Stargate SG-1

Farscape

X-Files

Simpsons

Futurama

Family Guy

Daria

The Adventurs Of Pete & Pete

Star Trek: TOS

Star Trek: DS9

The Man From UNCLE

Mission: Impossible

The Avengers

and then, among other things

Simon & Simon, Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Remington Steele, the new Mission:Impossible, Beauty and the Beast, Starsky and Hutch...

Yes, I am a pop tv detective junkie... :)

All Trek (TOS, TNG, DS9, VGR, and ENT)

Simpsons

Futurama

Dog Eat Dog (really really wierd reality-ish show, the only one I'll watch)

X-Files

Voyager

Stargate SG-1

Farscape

Dead Zone...the first one has finished, can't wait for the second one

X-Files

Enterprise

Simpsons

CSI

Taken...It's the last episode this week :)

These are the shows that I try not to miss, but I don't watch them every night. I also try not to watch more than 2 or so hours of TV. So, if I catch a couple of them, I'll usually miss the other ones.

These times are all Mountain.

M-F 5pm - The Screen Savers on Tech TV. This a great talk show, and often informative.

M-F 9pm - Futurama on Cartoon Network, also The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. I flip back and forth and watch them at the same time. (This annoys the hell out of others, of course :) )

M-F 10pm - Farscape on Sci Fi - I just started watching this again. Definitely one of the best sci fi series ever. Too bad it ended early. I'm going to get this one on DVD.

M-F 11pm - DS9. I actually haven't watched this in awhile, but it's my favorite Trek series. I've been taping it lately since I'm too po right now for the DVDs.

I also watch a smattering of news programs here and there like Hannity and Colmes and the O'Reilly Factor. I'll also watch interesting stuff on one of the various Discovery channels or History.