Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

What are your favorite TV shows?

I was just currious as to what everyone's weekly tv schedule is. Oh, please note which ones are your favorites! I put my favorites in red! Welp, here's my tv schedule:

Monday - 9pm - EVERWOOD

Wednesday - 8pm - ENTERPRISE

Saturday - 8pm - STARGATE SG-1 (syndicated)

mon-fri is TNG at 8

sun- Charmed at 8

tues- Gilmore Girls and Smallville at 8 and 9

sat- The X Files at 6

I know everyone of those is red but thats because I have only two hours of TV a day(mom's orders) so I chose wisely.. :o

mon-fri is TNG at 8

sun- Charmed at 8

tues- Gilmore Girls and Smallville at 8 and 9

sat- The X Files at 6

I know everyone of those is red but thats because I have only two hours of TV a day(mom's orders) so I chose wisely.. :laugh:

That's A OK. I made a rule for myself of ONLY watching 4 tv shows a week, videos excluded. :o

Mon - Friday-6PM: Roswell

Monday - 7 to 11 PM - Stargate SG-1 (rarely watch all of them, sometimes record them)

Wednesday -12AM: Enterprise (record it, too late for me)

Thursday - 8PM: Friends

Friday - 9PM: Stargate SG-1

Saturday - 6PM: Encore of Enterprise, especially when I miss Wed. night (unless pre-empted by some sporting event.)

Mon - Tue, Thur @ 7:00 TNG

Fri - TNG and bonus Treks

Wed @ 7:00 Enterprise

Wed @ 9:00 Law & Order

Fri @ 9:00 Law & Order: SVU

Sun @ 10:00 Law & Order: CI

Mon- Enterprise,Dead Zone

Tue- Most Haunted on Living tv

Wed- Altered Statesmen( about secret lives of high profile polticians)

Thur- Now and Again with the gorgeous Eric Close, Bad Girls

I watch I,m a celebrity get me out of here and Twilight Zone every day.

Outer Limits when i remember it's on.

Watch at least one Star Trek video/DVD most days.

I don't see how you TNG fans can watch the same episodes over and over!  SHEESH! :o

Because TNG episodes are so good you can watch them over and over again. I have the DVDs and I watch those too. If I have to choose between watching a TNG episode for the millionth time or a new episode of almost any series, I'm going to choose TNG.

I don't see how you TNG fans can watch the same episodes over and over!  SHEESH! :o

Because TNG episodes are so good you can watch them over and over again. I have the DVDs and I watch those too. If I have to choose between watching a TNG episode for the millionth time or a new episode of almost any series, I'm going to choose TNG.

I'd choose new! :laugh:

I'd choose new! :laugh:

So you would watch a new episode of a really bad tv series rather than watch a really good episode of TNG for the millionth time.

I'd choose new! :o

So you would watch a new episode of a really bad tv series rather than watch a really good episode of TNG for the millionth time.

I don't consider DS9, VOY, nor ENT to be "really bad series". :laugh:

Jean luc

I'm afraid i'm with Takara on this one, i NEVER get fed up watching TNG. And with a name like yours i'm surprised you don't feel the same.

Any day with TNG on TV, I will more than likely watch(especially if the episode is a Data episode!!)

Other than that I tend to catch Trading Spaces on Saturday 8-9, and While You Were Out 10pm(I think those are the times)..Changing Rooms whenever it comes on, Ground Forces same thing, Who's line is it Anyway 10pm and 10:30pm most weeknights. Pokemon(when i watch it--either on Saturday at 10am, or weeknights at 9pm) Other than that I don't watch much TV(well, unless it is Hurricane Season I watch the Weather Channel a lot, or NFL season, then I catch ALL of the Jaguars games, and several Green Bay games)

After this list you will see that it is not easy to be a sci fi fan in my city

Sunday -

1 am Relic Hunter

2am Mutant X

3am Stargate SG I

7pm - 9pm Simpson, Futurama, King of the Hill

11pm Enterprise

Monday -12am X Files

1am Stargate SG 1

Tuesday - 5 am Voyager

Wednesday - 5am Voyager

- 8pm Enterprise

9pm Twilight Zone

10pm Smallville

Thursday - Friday 5am Voyager

Saturday - 5am Voyager

8pm The Agency

Now you see why I love my VCR. When not watching these I will catch the CSI shows (when I can remember when their on) or I watch Trek episodes that I have managed to download to my computer.

what your schedule is for those shows is precisely the reason I stopped watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer(not to mention the story lines severely going down the tubes)...UPN was bought out or something and has combined with FOX, so now all the UPN programs come on after 11pm.....that stunk so bad, so I just gave up

Jean luc

I'm afraid i'm with Takara on this one, i NEVER get fed up watching TNG. And with a name like yours i'm surprised you don't feel the same.

I don't get fed up with TNG. However, constant viewing of "any" show or movie just kinda spoils it for me.

what your schedule is for those shows is precisely the reason I stopped watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer(not to mention the story lines severely going down the tubes)...UPN was bought out or something and  has combined with FOX, so now all the UPN programs come on after 11pm.....that stunk so bad, so I just gave up

Apparantly, that's a local thing. Sorry that happened! :laugh:

I'm not much into TV these days. I watch Enterprise and that's it.

I seem to be working during most of the bonus Treks and when i get home, my deleted memory usually helps me to forget they are on, so unless hubbie has them on already, i just get a fix for one of my other addictions. Like this board! :laugh:

I don't see how you TNG fans can watch the same episodes over and over!  SHEESH! :laugh:

I'd choose new! :bow:

I don't consider DS9, VOY, nor ENT to be "really bad series". :wow:

I wasn't talking about Trek series. I was talking about choosing any current television series on the air now. If I had to choose between watching an episode of even ER, West Wing, etc. or TNG, personally I'll choose TNG. The only current series that gets precedence over TNG episodes is Enterprise.

Guest Ktrek

Here is my list

Sunday - nothing

Monday - Everybody Loves Raymond

Tuesday - JAG

Wed. - ENT

Thurs - Without a trace

Friday - nothing

Saturday - Nothing

Ktrek

I don't see how you TNG fans can watch the same episodes over and over!  SHEESH! :laugh:

I'd choose new! :wow:

I don't consider DS9, VOY, nor ENT to be "really bad series". :bow:

I wasn't talking about Trek series. I was talking about choosing any current television series on the air now. If I had to choose between watching an episode of even ER, West Wing, etc. or TNG, personally I'll choose TNG. The only current series that gets precedence over TNG episodes is Enterprise.

Ah, well, I got 4 shows to look forward to each week:

ENTERPRISE

STARGATE SG-1

SMALLVILLE

EVERWOOD

:wow:

Monday: 6pm "Roswell",7pm I record "Fear Factor" watch "Boston Public",at 8pm I watch the "Fear Factor" I recorded,at 9m I record "Crossing Jordan" and watch "CSI:Miami",at 10pm I watch "Crossing Jordan.When thats over I watch Dave Letterman.

Tuesday:6pm "Roswell" 8pm I record "Smallville" and watch "24",at 9pm I watch "NYPD Blue" at 10pm I watch the tape of "Smallville"

Wednesday: 6pm "Roswell", 7pm "Enterprise", 8pm "Twilight Zone"

Thursday: 6pm "Roswell", 7pm "Survivor", 8pm "CSI" 9pm "Without a Trace"

Friday: 6pm "Roswell" Since Fox cancelled Firefly there is nothing else on that I like!

Saturday: 7pm "Cops" 8pm "The Disrict" 9pm "The Agency"

Sunday : 6pm "Stargate" 7pm "Simpsons" 8pm "Malcome in the Middle" 9pm "Dragnet"

Well basically everyday I watch the NEWS on PBS

On Wednesday: I sometimes watch ENT

Friday: Washington Week (PBS), Wall $treet Week With Fortune (PBS), & McLaughlin Group (PBS)

Anyone else watch The McLaughlin Group? (It’s on politics)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Monday- Buffy - if I'm in the mood.

Tuesday- Star Trek, The Bill

Wednesday- Dead Zone, The Guardian

Thursday- ER, Kumars at No 42, (Smallville/Stargate when it's on)

Friday- Gardening Australia

Saturday- The Bill, Parkinson (Red Dwarf when it's on)

Sunday- Sunday Night Movie

I think I watch too much tv!

Ok...I just found out that I have UPN...so let's see if I can sort this out.

and I'm not even gonna try to put in the Times

Star Trek The Next Generation

Star Trek Voyager

Enterprise

Stargate SG-1

Farscape

WWE RAW

WWE HeAt

WWE Smackdown

WWE Velocity

WWE Confidential

X-Files

Daria

The Adventures Of Pete And Pete

Futurama

Family Guy

This Schedrule is based on what is currently playing on TV. I may pop in a DVD for DS9 or TNG, which is most of the time when I watch TV, or play a tape of Farscape. Favorite show is in Blue

Monday: None regularly

Tuesday: 8:00-American Idol; 9:00-24

Wednesday: 8:00-Enterprise (Tape Idol result show)

Thursday: None Regularly

Friday: None Regularly