Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

New Video

I just completed a tribute to Star Trek. This is done really from the standpoint of us fans. We've had faith in the show, we've taken the long journey down the Star Trek road and we've been amazed by this show time and time again. This is a somewhat large file so Dial up connections just have to let it load fully thenit should play fine, and as with all things I am always tinkering and will likely tinker with this too so this is likely not the finished product lol.

STARTREKFANS.NET Trek Tribute

THAT WAS AWSOME, GREAT TRIBUTE, TO A GREAT SHOW, AND SAGA.

LONG LIVE STAR TREK, AND ALL ITS FANS

ALL HAIL VIRGINIABEACHGUY :) :) :) :) :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

I've watched the tribute a number of times and it brings tears to my eyes each time. You're brilliant VBG. Thanks!!

I've watched the tribute a number of times and it brings tears to my eyes each time.  You're brilliant VBG.  Thanks!!

Me too! I actually started crying. Bawling.gif My husband thinks I'm crazy. :) I wonder if the people involved with Star Trek really have any idea how much it's affected so many people.

To download a copy of this movie that will run in your Windows Media player I've made an second version. Just right click on the link below and click "Save Target As". THen save it to a location on your computer that you will be able to locate. It's about 4mb so if you are on tial up it may take a few moments to download.

http://server7.ipshosting.com/~startrek/pi...ute/tribute.wmv

<span style='font-family:Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'> :) That was really, really, REALLY well done, VBG - thank you!</span></span>

you know as a man i have no problem saying this, everytime i hear this song, it moves me, i love this song it is so fitting for the show obviously, but it goes so far beyond that, i never heard rod stewarts song before this version, afterwards i found out it was his song, so i found it on bearshare too, its good, but russel hit it on the head, he sang this song with SOOOO MUCH MORE FEELING TO IT. it applies to so much in my life, ive come down a long road to get where i am, and i have a really long way to go to get to where i want to be. this song helps me to KNOW, with some faith in myself, in my wife, and in god, I WILL GET THERE. VBG, you also hit the tribute on the head, the pics you chose go great with the song. all hail VBG. :)

Vabeachguy, you should make a "loading screen" so with slow connections it will play properly.

That was Great!!!!

my favorite part was the music and..................well...................EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone, Now that I'm back from my trip I am going to fiddle with it a bit and try to make it a bit smaller in size.

Did anyone have problems with it loading or downloading the second version?

Thanks everyone, Now that I'm back from my trip I am going to fiddle with it a  bit and try to make it a bit smaller in size.

Did anyone have problems with it loading or downloading the second version?

It took a few minutes to load, but it was well worth the wait. :)

Guest Ktrek

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ktrek

OMG All I can say VBG is ........Well, OMG. I can't find the words to describe that. It made me realize that Trek and it's characters have become somewhat of a family to me, as have the other members here. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, this was wonderful....

As I said in the thread for the previous tribite, I like to tinker. I've created a new tribute using new music and some different pics.

It's about 2.5mb so for dial ups it will take a few minutes to download but I believe it's worth it. The music alone gives me chills!

To download right click on the link below and click Save Target As. Then save it to your computer in a location easy for you to find. Once it's downloaded it will run in Windows Media Player.

http://server7.ipshosting.com/~startrek/pi...e/tribute_2.WMV

WOW! that was excellent!

You're right the music rocked!!!!

I love the part with the Enterprise going toward the sun and the white overtaking the screen! AWESOME!

Thanks everyone, I get chills every time I play it. For everyone downloading it just be sure to make sure you watch the whole thing. It's about 4 minutes long and in the middle it looks like it's ending but it's still got about 2 minutes left after the Enterprise goes of into the sunset.