Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

New Video

Ok, as you all know I am not working right now. Which means I have A LOT of free time. When I have A LOT of free time I make things, like this message board for example lol

Lately, as you have all been witness to, I have been having fun making videos. Here's the latest one, and I cn't promise there won't be more to come either lol

I formatted this one in to formats, WMV and RM.

The WMV is a much higher quality video and if you have a highspeed modem I say get this one:

(The link stopped working so I removed it)

For Dial-Ups I made the RM file (Real Media). You should be able to just click this and Real Player shouild start and run the video. This video quality is extremely low though and I suggest downloading the WMV if possible.

http://members.cox.net/startrekfans/tribute3.ram

Wow, that made my heart all fluttery. ^-^;; Really. When all those faces were flashing up on the screen with that cool-and-triumphant-sounding music... it was just stunning.

The music came to right in time for Worf's face on the planet..Niiiiceee VBG.

That was really cool.  Is that hard to do?

It's not really hard to do, it's time consuming though. Probably the hardest part is coming up with good music then getting the timing down right.

VBG, great music!  What is it?  Any chance you have the complete version of the music, assuming this is partial?  If so, can you upload it to me via AIM? B)

That's the music from the HBO miniseries "From The Earth To The Moon".

The newest video has only the main theme in it. It is the music that plays at the opening of the mini-series. The tribute I did yesterday has both the opening and closing music in it.

I have not found a longer version of the music though I may look for a longer version later so I can make a longer video similar to the one in this thread.

I am especially pleased with the way this one turned out. I love the flow it has and the way everything moves constantly to the right. Kind of like a panorama of Trek.

That was sweet!!! :)  I love the music..

One question why was Bev last??? B)  B) (j/k) :(

Don't you know they always save the best for last?? :)

Cool!!! Just one thing - why is there like 30 seconds of just showing the logo at the end?

That was great!!!

...but...I liked the previous Flash one because of the smooth transitions and better image quality.

Stardate:213436.4

That was awsome.First Tribute good,second tribute better!

Cool!!!  Just one thing - why is there like 30 seconds of just showing the logo at the end?

Apparently it depends on your internet service. If you have DSL it may end earlier but if you have dial up it takes longer. I think that's how VBG explained it to me.