Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What are you wearing right now?

A black t-shirt that reads "The beatings will continue until morale improves" and black shorts.

Yoga pants, black tank top, black flip flops, braided pig tails, no make up, no glasses to hide my puffy allergy eyes...yeah I'm just smokin' today. :blink: :P

Yoga pants, black tank top, black flip flops, braided pig tails, no make up, no glasses to hide my puffy allergy eyes...yeah I'm just smokin' today. :blink: :P

Can't you just lie and say you are wearing a black halter top, black and white rose print circle skirt and white wedge heels?

Can't you just lie and say you are wearing a black halter top, black and white rose print circle skirt and white wedge heels?

ok sure, I'm wearing that again today

ok sure, I'm wearing that again today

A beautiful woman doesn't have to lie, she can wear flannel pj's and sweat socks and make it look great.

Sweat pants and a Bank of America shirt.

Hey, why is there so much black space under my signiture?

Because that's how much space your side bar information takes up