Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

Do you cook, guys?

So, men, do you cook? Or do you let your mother/wife/girlfriend/significant other do the cooking?

According to both my wife and my sister in law, women find a man who can cook very appealing. So, do you cook? and women, are cooking skills important to you?

By the way, yes I can cook. in fact, I made dinner tonight. Home made pizza. I made the dough for the crust and everything. None of that Tombstone stuff.

:look::wine: <_< :nono::look: Me... cook?! Excuse me?! You are lucky if I can do toast......

Nah, joking.... I don't cook but I used to cook good stuff at school. Once I made a pizza that looked more like the map of america with sick all over it :nono::b-day: :blush 2:

I do most of the cooking where I live. I usually start dinner as soon as I get home so that my roommates kids can eat as soon as or shortly after they get home from their dad's house. Now dishes, those I don't do, lol.

i just shove them in the dishwasher (when i can be bothered!!!!)

nah, i leave it to my mum .... very mean of me <_< :nono:

I can't cook, really, I can't. :b-day: When I try, the kitchen's a mess. <_<

So I let my mom do the cooking stuff. I'm there for programming the VCR or fixing the comp. :nono::nono:

And I don't care if a guy can cook or not. *shrugs* I can't cook, so it'd be fair not to expect it from him either. :look:

Edit: I might not be a guy, but I thought it was unusual for a woman not to be able to cook anything, so I thought I'd say something :look:

Edited by Mrs.Picard

Nope, cant cook so i wont try to. Im gonna learn, eventually. But I dont get home till after 8 (IF im unlucky it will be 9) so cant be bothered. Thats what Take Aways are for

So, men, do you cook? Or do you let your mother/wife/girlfriend/significant other do the cooking?

According to both my wife and my sister in law, women find a man who can cook very appealing. So, do you cook? and women, are cooking skills important to you?

By the way, yes I can cook. in fact, I made dinner tonight. Home made pizza. I made the dough for the crust and everything. None of that Tombstone stuff.

299945[/snapback]

They are so right. I am very impress if a man can cook. That is a BIG plus in my book.

My Dad has always been the cook at my house. Mom can mess up boiling water (no exaggeration- she set off the smoke alarm boiling water once!) and Dad could probably be a professional chef if he wanted to.

As for my sister and I, it is she who inherited the cooking gene. I detest cooking (I could probably do it, I just do not want to bother to learn). My sister enjoys it though and she sometimes cooks for the family.

Another woman unable to cook. <_<

Well, that's an exaggeration. I can cook, just not particularly well, and since I don't eat anything that needs more than just placing in the oven/frying pan/microwave for the stated amount of time, I manage quite well.

It doesn't bother me if someone can cook or not. I'd probably prefer if they couldn't. Otherwise I'd feel obliged to learn something from them just to prove I could do it too if I wanted.

I can't cook, really, I can't.  :b-day: When I try, the kitchen's a mess.  :nono:

So I let my mom do the cooking stuff. I'm there for programming the VCR or fixing the comp.  :look:  :look:

And I don't care if a guy can cook or not. *shrugs* I can't cook, so it'd be fair not to expect it from him either.  <_<

300196[/snapback]

that's me too... everybody relies on me for the pc too... *sigh* :nono:

My mom or I usually are the ones cooking.. mainly my mom, but I can cook.

But as for guys and cooking... my brother & dad both cook. Love them dearly because they are family, but they are not the greatest chefs in the world. Not bad though really, now that they stop burning stuff. My brother in law is a decent cook as well.

naw, had to give'er up - i saw this earthworm halve itself trying to get away from a bird, an' that was it for me - i figure anything that tries to get away deserves a shot, but that's just me - 't worked out for me, though - who knew broccoli could be so satisying (bah!!!)... :clap:

But Brocolli doesn't run when you are hunting it. and it doesn't go as well with A-1. I find Hunting to be a rather enjoyable experience, but that's just me.

Guest Ktrek

My wife and I both do the cooking at our house. The rule is whoever cooks doesn't have to do the dishes. I like to cook and am actually a better cook than my wife but I don't like to cook every night. And Yes...she'll even tell you I'm a better cook! :clap:

Kevin

I cook eggs, and toast, and canned stuff, and bacon. I also know how to bake.