Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Tribute to VBG

Several members asked me to put this together to show VBG how we feel, so here it is. If you click on the link it should start the file in Media Player. Now that this is posted I think VBG is trying to make it viewable on a page similar to his Star Trek Tribute. Please, be patient the file will take a little while to load but it is worth it. If the file will not load in Media Player then Right click the link and choose "Save Target As" and you can download the file onto your computer to view it there.

Tribute To VBG

Edit: BTW. Sorry for the typo Bysty.

That's really cool. Thanks! It makes me feel great to see it. It makes me feel even better that so many people enjoy the site so much, we've grown so much since February 16th!

Thanks again!

If it weren't for you VBG and the other Mods here, we would not have all become such a great family of trekkies....And thinking about it if we are a family....Thanks, Dad!!.....Can I borrow the car? :blink:

That was cool ddillard!!!!!

I dont think that it could have been expressed better then that!!!!!!

gota luv that VBG!!!!!! :blink:

That was extremely cool ddillard! :blink: We all consider you a friend VaBeachGuy! :) You're the ;)

It’s great!

VABeachGuy has been doing a great job as the admin of this board and (like other people have said) created a family.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

GREAT JOB DDILLARD, AND SO WELL DESERVING VBG. THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO COME, READ, CHAT, AND ENJOY OTHERS THAT HAVE SOME OF THE SAME LOVE OF TREK, AND OTHER INTERESTS. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and to all the rest of you, its great to be here with you.

Most impresive ddillard. VBG this site is one of the nicest I have ever seen and it has the nicest people. No wonder it seems like 40% of us are refugees from Star Trek.com.

That is great! VBG is the best! :idea:

...just a note...isn't it longer than that? It seemed to sort of cut off at the end! It only played for 1:12. It sounded like there was more.

That is great!  VBG is the best!  B)

...just a note...isn't it longer than that?  It seemed to sort of cut off at the end!  It only played for 1:12.  It sounded like there was more.

The song is about another 4 seconds long but I did not find that last four seconds to be real important so I did not search for the full one after I found that it was a little short. Creative License...1038408876.gif

Excellent, VBG u rule..ddillard, I've said it before..you always manage to write what I think before I get it sorted out in my head..Kudos.

B)

B) = VBG

Nice work ddillard. Thank you VaBeachGuy for all the work you've put into making this such a welcoming environment.

THANK YOU VABEACHGUY!

Edited by Jack_Bauer

Great work ddillard. :unsure:

It's a fantastic tribute to our valiant leader. My thanks to VBG and all the mods for making this a wonderful place we can all call home. <_<