Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What is your soft-toned instrument?

http://quizilla.com/users/hoplessromantic/...%20intrument%3F

Not my favorite, but I like it.

1100938670_oinpicture.jpg

You are a violin. You are very held back and quiet. You do what you want and that usually means something quiet like reading or writing. You are calm and perhaps considered dark to some. But you rarly talk to anyone besides your close friend or family.

1100933359_ianistgirl.jpg

You are a piano. You like to express your feelings indirectly like in lyrics, poems, and stories. You are careful in what you do and sometimes pull a stunt. You are calm and peaceful. But you usually don't talk to people first they have to talk to you.

oooooo I love the flute!

1100936899_uresimhope.jpg

You are a flute. You are social and like to take your chances. You like to spread your wings and expirience new things. You are high in spirit. You also like to talk to many people about your views.

You are a piano. You like to express your feelings indirectly like in lyrics, poems, and stories. You are careful in what you do and sometimes pull a stunt. You are calm and peaceful. But you usually don't talk to people first they have to talk to you.

That sounds correct. And I like piano too. I would have been perfectly content to have gotten violin or flute too.. I love the sound of them as well. I was kind of hoping to get guitar, clarinet or oboe. The first two I play, and the third I hope to play one day.

1100938670oinpicture3mx.jpg

You are a violin. You are very held back and quiet. You do what you want and that usually means something quiet like reading or writing. You are calm and perhaps considered dark to some. But you rarly talk to anyone besides your close friend or family...

Hmmm intresting :laugh:

1100938670_oinpicture.jpg

You are a violin. You are very held back and quiet. You do what you want and that usually means something quiet like reading or writing. You are calm and perhaps considered dark to some. But you rarly talk to anyone besides your close friend or family.

Very accurate.