Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Trek (ie/er) survey!

Which series do you like the best? DS9

Which movie? Wrath of Kaaaaaaaaahn

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series? I've seen all but two or three of TOS and I'm really working on seeing all of DS9

When and how did you discover Trek? Acctually, it was only a few months before discovering STF. I was channel surfing, came across reruns of TNG on Spike and became hypnotized by it.

Have you ever been to a convention? Yep, this summer I went to the one in Vegas

Have you seen any of the actors up close (not just close to the TV)> At the convention I saw lots of them. And I had a pic taken with Nimoy.

Do you own a starfleet uniform? Yep. 23rd century style. I'm a redshirt

Have you ever dressed up as an alien? For homecoming my grade's theme was futuristic, so I was a Vulcan. Then for this Halloween parade/thing in the weird part of town I was a Trill. It was really cool, 'cause there were all these Klingons on motorcycles and they were all "Hey, a Trill!"

Which series do you like the best? Star Trek Deep Space Nine.

Which movie? Star Trek II - The Wrath Of Khan

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series? All But A Few From Voyager And Season 1 Of Enterprise & Most Of Season 2. Missed A Few In 3 & 4.

When and how did you discover Trek? When I Was 6 Or 7. Started With TOS Reruns Not Long Before TNg First Aired On TV.

Have you ever been to a convention? Not Quite. Just The STE, But No Convention Was Happening At The Time.

Have you seen any of the actors up close (not just close to the TV)> Nope.

Do you own a starfleet uniform? Well....I Have A Shirt That Looks Like Data's From TNG.

Have you ever dressed up as an alien? Yes, Just For The Hell Of It, I've Made A Lame Borg Costume.

Which series do you like the best? TNG :laugh:

Which movie? First Contact

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series? Haven't seen all ENT episodes, not planning on doing so, but I've seen all other episodes of the other 4 series

When and how did you discover Trek? My ex boyfriend told me to watch TNG, he kept annoying me until I finally did what he wanted and I got hooked after a few episodes.

Have you ever been to a convention? Yes, last year in October.

Have you seen any of the actors up close (not just close to the TV): Well I saw Pat Stewart on stage, a few meters in front of me :blink: and I talked to Nana Visitor. :o

Do you own a starfleet uniform? Yes, I have a TNG command uniform shirt - captain's rank, of course.

Have you ever dressed up as an alien? No, never, I'm somewhat "proud" to be human :o

Which series do you like the best? DS9

Which movie? STII: The Wrath of Khan

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series? I've seen all the episodes from TOS, DS9, TNG and ENT..There are 2 seasons of Voyager that I haven't seen yet..

When and how did you discover Trek? When I was a young teenager I happened to see part of a TOS episode in a department store..That was in the early 1970s..Been a fan ever since..

Have you ever been to a convention? No, not yet. I did go to Star Trek the Experience last April.

Have you seen any of the actors up close (not just close to the TV)> No not yet..I want to see Nana Visitor in person. And the next local convention she's apperaring at--I'm there.. :laugh:

Do you own a starfleet uniform? Yes, a couple. Scottys Red and Kirks Gold TOS uniforms..And my new one is a DS9/Voyager style uniform like the one O'Brien wore..

Have you ever dressed up as an alien? No, not yet..I want a Klingon uniform..

Which series do you like the best? TNG

Which movie? First Contact and Nemesis

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series? TNG but once Enterprise is out on DVD I'll add that to the list.

When and how did you discover Trek? I can remember watching TNG during its original run and enjoying it. It wasn't until it started on Spike that I became the Trekkie I am today though.

Have you ever been to a convention? No but I'd like to go to the Vegas convention and/or the Pasadena Grand Slam at least once in my lifetime.

Have you seen any of the actors up close (not just close to the TV)? No.

Do you own a starfleet uniform? I don't but my daughter has a TNG ops uniform top from when she dressed up as Data for Halloween the last 2 years and for "Halloween in August" day at her daycare.

Have you ever dressed up as an alien? If an artificial life form counts as an alien then yes. My daughter insisted I dress up as Lore when she was dressed up as Data for those two Halloweens.

Which series do you like the best?

Deep Space Nine.

Which movie?

The Wrath Of Khan.

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series?

Yeah, TNG.

When and how did you discover Trek?

Early 1990's, saw a commercial for TNG on Sky One and watched the show.

Have you ever been to a convention?

Have you seen any of the actors up close (not just close to the TV)?

Do you own a starfleet uniform?

Have you ever dressed up as an alien?

No, No, No and No.

Which series do you like best?

Enterprise.

Which movie?

Nemesis.

I've seen every episode of every series, including the animated series, which I didn't like that much.

After seeing the promo ads for the original Star Trek "in the beginning", I HAD to see it!

3 Grand Slam cons in Pasadena, and 1 small Trek con in San Antonio.

Yes. Leonard Nimoy in his one-man play about Vah Gogh in San Francisco in the late 70's, and Mark Leonard at a small convention in San Antonio in the early 80's.

Not yet. :laugh:

In the late 70's I wore a homemade Jawa costume to a Halloween party.

Which movie? First Contact

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series? All of TNG, most of TOS.. a couple of episodes of each of the others.

When and how did you discover Trek? Since I was probably a toddler, watching reruns of TOS. Then really took off being a Trek fan since TNG started.

Have you ever been to a convention? Nope, never.

Have you seen any of the actors up close (not just close to the TV)> No, never actually been up close and personal with a Trek actor. Famous/semi famous athletes and a actor or two but not Trek.

Do you own a starfleet uniform? Nope. Had a couple of leotards/unitards that looked somewhat like Starfleet uniforms, but not an actual one(really worked out when I had two floor exercise routines that were to the music from both Star Trek Insurrection and Nemesis. Never took them to a show, but still fun to work with. And it was beyond the time I had retired from competition).

Have you ever dressed up as an alien? Yeah, but not Trek related at all. Looked more like a punk rocker to most people, though (this was in the mid 80's).

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Which series do you like the best? TNG.

Which movie? Star Trek: Nemesis.

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series? All of TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT to this date, most of TOS, but none of TAS.

When and how did you discover Trek? When I was a baby my dad had it on all the time. I'm the 3rd generation Star Trek fan.

Have you ever been to a convention? No... I hope so soon once I get enough money.

Do you own a starfleet uniform? Yes. A TNG red uniform with the rank of captain.

Have you ever dressed up as an alien? No... but for a long time I had normal pointed ears and some people in my family joked I was Spock. Another time I was as Data, but Data isn't an alien.

Which series do you like the best?..TOS

Which movie? ST2 TWOK

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series?.. TOS,VOY

When and how did you discover Trek?..I was 6 years old my uncle introduced me to TOS

Have you ever been to a convention?..nope not yet but one day i will.

Have you seen any of the actors up close (not just close to the TV)>..nope

Do you own a starfleet uniform?..no

Have you ever dressed up as an alien?..i am a alien ..well thats what debbie keeps saying i am from another planet :laugh: :blink:

Edited by hangon

Which movie? STFC

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series?.. VOY, ENT, most of TOS

When and how did you discover Trek? When I was a kid. Will not divulge age....

Have you ever been to a convention? yep, once

Have you seen any of the actors up close (not just close to the TV)? nope

Do you own a starfleet uniform? Wish I had one.

Have you ever dressed up as an alien? yeah. I found a Klingn mask and wore it for a day quite a while ago (in a trading car shop), but didn't buy it.

Which movie? Voyage Home

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series? I've seen all the ENT, TNG, VOY and DS9. I might be missing some of the TOS but I'm not sure

When and how did you discover Trek? I've been watching Star Trek since TNG first aired. I was 8.

Have you ever been to a convention? Yup, two. One when I was in high school and one this past summer at the Toronto Covention Centre

Have you seen any of the actors up close (not just close to the TV)? I met Grace Lee Whitney(I actually talked to her, she's so nice), Micheal Dorn, Tim Russ and Majel Barrett @ the first con I mentioned. I met Micheal Dorn (again), Levar Burton, Anthony Mongomery, George Takai, at the one this summer. I got my pic taken with Micheal Dorn and Anthony Mongomery.

Do you own a starfleet uniform? No, alas.

Have you ever dressed up as an alien? No,but I own a pair of vulcan ears.

Yes. Leonard Nimoy in his one-man play about Vah Gogh in San Francisco in the late 70's, and Mark Leonard at a small convention in San Antonio in the early 80's.

296832[/snapback]

I can't believe I didn't include Wil Wheaton! :laugh: Probably because I think of him more as a writer than a Trek actor now. I had a "close encounter" - an autograph, brief comversation, and handshake - at a recent booksigning, thoroughly documented in my Personal Log. :blink:

Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Which movie?

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

No

Two years ago I was at Wal-Mart just casually looking around in the store. I went to the electronic section of the store and they usually have VHS and DVD movies for like $5 in a section by itself. I was wanting get some movies to watch so I did my rutine search through the movies just to see what new movies they had put in the cheap $5 section. I was looking around and I found they had "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" and "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan" on VHS for $3.99 each. I've never watched Trek before and I knew how huge it was, so I thought I'd give it a try. After all, they were only about $4 so I knew that it wasn't a huge rip off if I didn't like them. Anyway, I got home and popped it into my VCR and the rest is history.

I feel in love Trek. And have been a huge fan ever since. I liked the movies so much that I decided to check out TNG on Spike TV, which was TNN at the time. And I believe that the first episode I ever watched was "Tapestry". What an excellent episode to get me hooked. Very glad I decided to give Trek a chance that day, I'm 21 years old now and I was 19 at the time and never have I watched Trek before that time. To think, if I hadn't taken that chance, it's very possible I would have lived my entire life without knowing this treasure known as Star Trek.

sadly no. I've only been a Trek fan for a couple of years now and sadly there aren't that many Trek conventions that come to the State of Georgia. I would love to go, but I haven't heard of any to go to. But you can bet that when I hear of one, I'll be there. I need to move to one of the cities that have coventions regularly

No

No, too expensive to buy, especially with no conventions here

No, but for Halloween I dressed up as Alice Cooper. :P

Which series do you like the best? TOS

Which movie? The Undiscovered Country

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series? I keep track of every episode I see (yes, I am that obsessed). I have seen all but eight of TNG and I have all of TOS on DVD, though I have not watched all of them yet. I have seen all movies though. :P

When and how did you discover Trek? My best friend, TSonofvulcan, finally persuaded me to watch Trek about one and one half years ago.

Have you ever been to a convention? Sadly, no. I made Mom say she would take me to the Star Trek Experience in Vegas though, and I am hoping that since I now live in a big city, there will be conventions here.

Have you seen any of the actors up close (not just close to the TV)? Again, no... but I have seen the original models of the 1701 refit and the 1701-D!

Do you own a Starfleet uniform? Not exactly... I have a close approximation of one though that I wear all the time though!

Have you ever dressed up as an alien? I am an alien and have dressed up as a human. I spy on real humans and report back to my home planet. We are going to invade Earth in six days and fifteen hours.

Actually, no. I want to though!

TNG and Voyager.

Which movie?

First Contact. :P

I haven't seen all episodes in any series.... :) And neither have I seen TOS... :P But that's because the stupid Norwegian channel don't want to show entire sci-fi series, and not all series! They stopped with TNG after season 4, and Voyager after season 2! Thay haven't shown Enterprise, TOS nor DS9! But I've seen the 2 first seasons of Enterprise ( at a Swedish channel ), and the first season of DS9 ( have it on DVD ) And I have also watched a few Voyager episodes at a Swedish channel then it was on.

I can't remember exactly, but I think it was then ST: TMOP was shown at a Norwegian channel ( I believe in 1990 ). I loved it at once! And then TNG came, I was hooked! :)

Yes, last August. It was my first time, but I want to go on more conventions.

Do you own a starfleet uniform? Yes, a TNG uniform, I'm a lieutenant Commander, and in Security.

Yes, I have dressed up as a Klingon Borg!!! :hug: But I did not have the entire costume, so it was with a Klingon forehead and two Borg implants. + the Starfleet uniform. :hug: But I do want an entire Borg costume!!! :borgqueen:

:hug:

Which movie? Nemesis

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series? yes (TNG)

When and how did you discover Trek? My parents watched all of the time so as I grew up I started to like it more and more.

Have you ever been to a convention? no

Have you seen any of the actors up close (not just close to the TV)> no

Do you own a starfleet uniform? no (not yet)

Have you ever dressed up as an alien? no

Which series do you like the best? Voyager

Which movie? Nemesis, only because of the fight scene. I generally like the TOS movies better.

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series? I have seen every episode of Voyager twice. Have seen all of TNG but 5 episodes, I have only seen a handful of TOS, Ent, and DS9.

When and how did you discover Trek? In high school (early 90's) TNG came on Sunday's at 6 PM and I would watch it occasionally and enjoyed it but I did not truely become a trekkie until Voyager aired, I absolutely loved it and still do.

Have you ever been to a convention? Sadly no.

Have you seen any of the actors up close (not just close to the TV)> Again no.

Do you own a starfleet uniform? No.

Have you ever dressed up as an alien? No, but I dressed my kids up as Klingons one halloween, the next halloween I made them Voyager uniforms.

Which movie? Star Trek: First Contact

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series? Nope.

When and how did you discover Trek? I have no idea, must have stumbled upon it. Actually I was really into it while I was younger. Lost interest after TNG ended. Then I see Cause and Effect a couple of years ago and I rehooked me. Then I found the Star Trek encyclopedia in my school library. Adn now you know the rest of the story.

Have you ever been to a convention? Nope.

Have you seen any of the actors up close (not just close to the TV) Nope.

Do you own a starfleet uniform? Nope

Have you ever dressed up as an alien? Kind of, in grade 2 I dressed as Data.

I guess I'm not really hard core in the general sense. But I still love Star Trek. I express it different ways by creating crew manifests and building ships out of lego.

Which series do you like the best? The Original Series

Which movie? Star Trek III: The Search for Spock

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series? All the episodes of the Original Series and all the episodes of The Next Generation

When and how did you discover Trek? Way back in 1966 when Star Trek first aired, my siblings and I enjoyed the show (my father hated it). The rest of the series, TNG, DS9, VOY and Ent, pluse all the movies has been for me a natural progression.

Have you ever been to a convention? I've never been, but someday I hope to have my schedule free to attend one. I hear the Shore Leave convention in Maryland is pretty good (and closer than Las Vegas for me).

Have you seen any of the actors up close (not just close to the TV)? I met William Shatner during a rehearsal in Atlantic City. He's a delightful man.

Do you own a starfleet uniform? I have an Original Series Dress (boy are they short skirts!), and two TNG uniform shirts (science division blue and engineering division gold).

Have you ever dressed up as an alien? No.

TNG and Voyager.

Which movie?

First Contact.  :laugh:

I haven't seen all episodes in any series....  :jaw:  And neither have I seen TOS...  :P  But that's because the stupid Norwegian channel don't want to show entire sci-fi series, and not all series! They stopped with TNG after season 4, and Voyager after season 2! Thay haven't shown Enterprise, TOS nor DS9! But I've seen the 2 first seasons of Enterprise ( at a Swedish channel ), and the first season of DS9 ( have it on DVD ) And I have also watched a few Voyager episodes at a Swedish channel then it was on.

I can't remember exactly, but I think it was then ST: TMOP was shown at a Norwegian channel ( I believe in 1990 ). I loved it at once! And then TNG came, I was hooked!  :(

Yes, last August. It was my first time, but I want to go on more conventions.

Do you own a starfleet uniform? Yes, a TNG uniform, I'm a lieutenant Commander, and in Security.

Yes, I have dressed up as a Klingon Borg!!!  :lol:  But I did not have the entire costume, so it was with a Klingon forehead and two Borg implants. + the Starfleet uniform.  :lol: But I do want an entire Borg costume!!!  :borgqueen:

:spock:

297288[/snapback]

Oh, I forgot:

Yes, I saw Tim Russ ( Tuvok ) at Swecon ( the ST - convention mentioned earlier ). I also have a photo with both him and me!

:o

Somewhere between TOS and TNG

Which movie?

Somewhere between TWOK and FC

Have you seen all the episodes of any of the series? Missed a few episodes of TNG. Missed the last 2 seasons of Voy. Trying to get my hands on TOS and Anims. Still trying to catch up with ENT reruns on Satt TV. My brother gave me DS9 DVDs for Christmas and I'm now trying to buy a DVD player.

Started watcing them by accident when I was about ... somewhere 10 or 12. I couldn't remember much about the show except the hero's alien friend died at the end of the movie. Forgotten about it until my teens and wondered what happen to William Shatner in the series cos I didn't know I was watching TNG. Got hooked and cooled down a bit after the show ended. But I got hooked again after I got access to the internet years later. That's where I started feeding myself with ST fan fiction.

This is where I envy you all out there. There are no conventions here and it would be too expensive to fly to Vegas for a con. I would if someone would donate to my ST Con Fund.

No. But I'd live to meet them all... espeically Linda Park. I'd love to meet Patrick too. And there is Nimoy! Alas, I don't see how I could ever meet them. I know there's no change to ever meet Bones.

No. But I'd love to know where I could buy them.

(I edited thhis part. Forgot to add that...)

I do own the origami version of Enterprise A and Voyager.

No. Can anyone tell me how I could get my hands on a Klingon uniform and how to make a Klingon headpiece?

Edited by krysis