13 members have voted

1. 1. Did your pc....

• All of them
    • Just Word (or Office)
    • Just Publisher
    • Just Excel
    • Just Powerpoint
    • None :(

Not sure if these programmes are english or international but meh.

Did Your pc come with MicrosoftWord97 (or MSOffice97), Microsoft Powerpoint, MircosoftExcel or MircosoftPublisher98?

Mine didn't so I;m putting them off cd

I got them all free with my computer but half of them i dont even use they are just taking up space on my harddrive :yahoo:

Mine had wordpad on it.

But, I then installed Office2000... so now I have Word & Excel, which are extremely helpful for school(often we need to produce spreadsheets to show different values...so it is much more accurate than doing it by hand)!

actually, I have all of them now... including FrontPage. I have only used the two I mentioned first though.

None of them ws with my PC. I had to install Office XP on my PC.

I have a MAC, not a PC, so my MAC came with none of those programs built-in, but still it came with a lot of software built-in.

Microsoft is evil. They give you a computer with XP that you have to pay for because of licensing and all that cr@p. In addition, XP professional has nothing on it, so you have to buy Office for another 50-75 dollars!!!!

MICROSOFT IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN!!!

Microsoft is evil. They give you a computer with XP that you have to pay for because of licensing and all that cr@p. In addition, XP professional has nothing on it, so you have to buy Office for another 50-75 dollars!!!!

MICROSOFT IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN!!!

295544[/snapback]

:yahoo: :yes: Exactly. :lol:

XP pro is what I have currently.

I have always thought that Word was the waterdown verison of WordPerfect.

It depends on what type of documents you type up and compatability. I personally prefer word 2003 , which I think has plenty of features.

Mine didn't come with any of these programs, but I did get a discount on Office XP if I bought it the same time I bought my computer, which is what I did.

I hope to have Ofice 2003 soon as I do a lot of work in PowerPoint and I understand they have made a lot of improvements.

I brought Office XP just to use Power Point. There are lots of training programs in the Navy that uses Power Point. It was cheaper to buy Office than to buy Power Point program itself. :waaaa: