Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Best site on the planet

Its jan 6th here in holland that means i have been a member at this site for 1 year... B) after ST.COM crashed&burned i jumped in a escape pod and got the link to here and never looked back,i have made friends here some of which have become very close to me B) ..this still is my fav site on the planet and i dont regret joining up one bit B) ...ok thats my little speech..lol

Btw i also wanna say thanks to everyone who has made me feel welcome over the past year and a BIG thanks to the MODS for all there help and for putting up with me...you guys rock!!! :laugh:

:toot:

Hang, it's been a pleasure cruisin' the boards with you B) . Glad you jumped over here. Congrats on the anniversary!

B) Thanks ST,Ace,Takara_Soong,Odie,Gabri and Mandy B) ..its replys like this that keep me coming back B)

:yahoo: :lol: :lol: :flex: :lol: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

Happy anniversary, Hang!! (2 days late, sorry). Congratulations anyway! :yahoo:  :lol:

295314[/snapback]

Aww thanks sweet heart :kisss: and congrates again to you as well :lol:

I know it is late... but Congrats on reaching 1 year here, Hangon!! :lol: :yahoo:

295471[/snapback]

:lol: Better late then never is my moto...thanks Yillara and Mij.. :flex:

I know it is late... but Congrats on reaching 1 year here, Hangon!! :lol: :yahoo:

295471[/snapback]

:lol: Better late then never is my moto...thanks Yillara and Mij.. :lol:

295517[/snapback]

Sounds fine to me :flex: