Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

I'm back

I just got back from my trip to Maryland (College Park for those that know Md.). It's about a 4 hour drive from my home and I was there for 4 days.

Now I have 9 pages of new posts to catch up on (as well as 15 to 20 PMs) and all the promotions that go with it. So bear with me as I catch up for the next few days. I likely won't be able to read everything so if there was something especially good someone please point it out to me lol.

fireworks.gifWELCOME BACK OUR FEARLESS LEADER

Bburst6.gif

:bow::bow: We have been lost without ya. :bow::bow:

Thought the fireworks would be appropriate here.

Edited by Alterego

Amazing we managed to hold down the fort nicely I think..you may want to check in on Prometheus and his wacky Spoofing..funny stuff. Welcome back chief.

There were a couple counts of biting at heels but in the finest startrekfans.net tradition, all parties involved quickly calmed down, made up and moved on. :bow::bow::bow:

Welcome back Fearless Leader FEARL.JPG We were working hard while you were gone especially Alterego BORIS.JPG. We even caught Moose BW5245.JPG and Squirrel ROCKY.JPG

I NATASH.JPG missed you much as others did too.

Hi welcome back :bow: I am pretty new here... but I heard tell that you were missed, so you know thats good...lol... I live in Hampton, VA Beach guy... I'm not too far geographically from you! So, from what I hear I have no excuse for not making it to the coming convention :bow: Well anyways welcome back!!! :cool:

Thanks everyone, I was lost without my internet connection. I was actually forced to go to sleep during the night! I'm glad to be back though, hopefully I'll have a connection next time I have to go up to Maryland.

This is the first time I have visited this thread with the speakers on, the song is a nice touch! :bow:

I never have my speakers on..Thx Alterego.

This is the first time I have visited this thread with the speakers on, the song is a nice touch! :bow:

I never have my speakers on..Thx Alterego.

:bow:

I could not find the post with the song link in it to carryover to here :bow:

http://server7.ipshosting.com/~startrek/pics/swf/welcomeback.swf

(I added it to this post ~VBG)

:bow: I see, a "flash code" does not need anything showing on the screen. :bow: A

you so silly - welcome back, VBG, from a cool holiday - me an'a new trekky friend (Harmony) were at the library all day trying to figure out why she couldn't post yet - that's how we found out you were away, thanks to a very helpful mod (AlterEgo) - well, anyway, welcome back, and thanks for the very cool site - we love it!!! :bow:

I don't know why there was a problem with validations over the few days I was away. Guess the board software missed me too LMAO I got that squared away though so it shouldn't be a problem now.

I couldn't resist adding this song to the thread... it's what comes to mind with all the Welcome Backs lol

WELCOME BACK

Boy does that tune bring back memories. I missed yah. Everytime I stopped over to that certain thread on TNG, I thought about you coming back.

As yah noticed, I deleted the tune in the quote. I did not want to cause problems.

OMG, VBG! that is a perfect song to put on this thread. I have not hear that song in a while...

Surprise note: And yes, even though I am only 23...I do know about this song and where it comes from...