DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

just woke up from bed because of work and still little upset n mad

Edited by EvilLizzy

Starbucks, like Elvis, is everywhere

:rolleyes:

Sometimes they're everywhere x 3 in fact lol

oh boy.

lol Seriously, in Vegas just about every hotel had 3 Starbucks in them.

Starbucks, like Elvis, is everywhere

:rolleyes:

Sometimes they're everywhere x 3 in fact lol

oh boy.

lol Seriously, in Vegas just about every hotel had 3 Starbucks in them.

Guess I didn't stay in the right hotels.

lol I think we only saw 1 that didn't have a Starbucks in it.

Which one? I stayed at the Excalibur and the Hilton and didn't see any. Of course, I can't stand coffee so I wasn't looking for one. lol

Which one? I stayed at the Excalibur and the Hilton and didn't see any. Of course, I can't stand coffee so I wasn't looking for one. lol

They were in both of those

Then I guess I missed them. But then again, I missed the Elvis statue in the Hilton, too. lmao

Then I guess I missed them. But then again, I missed the Elvis statue in the Hilton, too. lmao

lol That was right outside the frint door. Did you see Star Trek The Experience?

lol That was right outside the frint door. Did you see Star Trek The Experience?

Now that I saw! Didn't go in, but went past it several times on the way to the monorail.

Now that I saw! Didn't go in, but went past it several times on the way to the monorail.

You never, ever went into it?

The Experience? No. Not when I was there this past June. We did talk about going to Quarks to get some drinks but they were closed when we got back from Spamalot. When I was there in 2002, we got as far as the gift shop. We were going to do the rides but I didn't want to spend the money since it really didn't interest me and we got there like 30 minutes before it closed so it wouldn't have been worth it.

The Experience? No. Not when I was there this past June. We did talk about going to Quarks to get some drinks but they were closed when we got back from Spamalot. When I was there in 2002, we got as far as the gift shop. We were going to do the rides but I didn't want to spend the money since it really didn't interest me and we got there like 30 minutes before it closed so it wouldn't have been worth it.

But you were in there... :rolleyes:

But you were in there... :rolleyes:

You know I was in there shopping for you. lol

You know you live in Phoenix when everyone gets excited because they said on the news that it probably won't hit 110 again this year...in the middle of September. :rolleyes:

You know you live in Phoenix when everyone gets excited because they said on the news that it probably won't hit 110 again this year...in the middle of September. :rolleyes:

:frusty: They were talking about the unusual highs here recently, it was up in the 90's.

:frusty: They were talking about the unusual highs here recently, it was up in the 90's.

We have highs in the upper 90's this week and everyone's starting to plan their outdoor activities because of the cool down :laugh: It's 98 on our back porch and I'm just giddy lol. The AC is off, windows open...beautiful fall day!

It's a shame Amy's not online for this conversation lol

We have highs in the upper 90's this week and everyone's starting to plan their outdoor activities because of the cool down :laugh: It's 98 on our back porch and I'm just giddy lol. The AC is off, windows open...beautiful fall day!

It's a shame Amy's not online for this conversation lol

98 is when people go inside, close the windows and turn the AC on... Horrible fall day... :laugh: