Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Checking mail and messages, listening to the various people in the house being ill, or recouping from this bug that took us all out yesterday.

Just finished playing Windwaker on the GameCube.

Drinking some ginger ale, and eating dry cheerios.

I just got back from the gym :frusty: ...i have a coke in one hand and i am tickling Mandy with the other :lol:

Waiting for the England vs Northern Ireland match to start.

Me as well...win this and we go top :lol: :beer:

They will indeed.

I just don't think England will win the World Cup though.

I've been watching Brazil and Argentina in their qualifying zone and they look unstoppable. :lol: :frusty:

They will indeed.

I just don't think England will win the World Cup though.

I've been watching Brazil and Argentina in their qualifying zone and they look unstoppable.  :frusty:  :blush:

350840[/snapback]

I dont think they have a chance of winning the world cup but who knows stranger things have happened :lol:

Feeling sick,posting here,looking up the answers for the trivia at SWF,telling hang which setting the wash machine has to be on,feeding Mandy and eating toast :lol: people think multi-tasking is new :blush: its been around for a few hundred years..its called being a Mother :frusty:

Going to clean my teeth, grab my bag NOT FORGETING my glasses and a map (I still don't know room numbers, and I'm a second year!). Then off to the bus stop to get to college before 10am.

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Just checking out my bank book and some other things.

Jeez,money sure goes quick. :hug:

I came into a small windfall last week,and it's almost all gone already (I bought my sister and nephew some clothes...not a lot,but a few things,and myself a new CD and DVD...we ate out a couple times).

Oh well.

I can't help it.I have too much of my mother in me.I can't hang on to cash.

Now my dad,that guy could pinch a penny until it screamed for mercy (he grew up in the depression).Not my mom.She blew through saving's accounts like nobody's business. :rolleyes:

I'm almost as bad. :blush 2:

Edited by admiralpeewee

Going to put some purfume on, grab my jacket and shoes and go up my grandparents. They've been abroad for a week and we are going to visist. She says she has something for me too :rolleyes::hug: B)

Going to put some make-up on, straighten my hair then I'm of to College! :hug: I'm taking my teddies today for my campaign. No doubt they'll be kicked around the classroom... B) :rolleyes: