Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Just paused First Contact. After I post this, I'm going to go have a cigarette. Then I'll continue watching First Contact.

I've just come back from college. I got a new nickname by my lecturer- Barbie Girl- because of my new fringe. :lol: . Right now I'm photocopying my new temp. timetable (it'll change), and going to clean the house and then start my homework. :naughty:

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Starting on my second 12-pack. I need to stay up at least until noon. Thank you, graveyard shifts... :naughty:

Getting sick and tired of the local and state governments in Louisiana for not taking responsibility for the things they failed to do to protect their citizens.

Who decided to send citizens to the Superdome?

Who made that the place for everyone to go and yet, had nothing there or authorities there to help them?

Who should have co-ordinated that with the National Guard, the Red Cross, and so many more agencies.

If that was the evacuation point, and the local and state government set it up, then why weren't their port a johns taken there? Why wasn't water there, or cots set up?

This isn't just a federal level thing, and yet I've not heard one of those people on a more local level of government take responsibility.

That's the trouble with this country, no one takes responsibility. No one says "the buck stops with me, and I'm ultimately responsible"

Getting sick and tired of the local and state governments in Louisiana for not taking responsibility for the things they failed to do to protect their citizens.

Who decided to send citizens to the Superdome?

Who made that the place for everyone to go and yet, had nothing there or authorities there to help them?

Who should have co-ordinated that with the National Guard, the Red Cross, and so many more agencies.

If that was the evacuation point, and the local and state government set it up, then why weren't their port a johns taken there?  Why wasn't water there, or cots set up?

This isn't just a federal level thing, and yet I've not heard one of those people on a more local level of government take responsibility.

That's the trouble with this country, no one takes responsibility.  No one says "the buck stops with me, and I'm ultimately responsible"

350543[/snapback]

Welcome to the real world.

And that reason would be, because we are above the average intelligence level in this country, and refuse to let others think for us?

350556[/snapback]

I could not have said it better myself.

Thinking of getting a nice warm shower just in case my mum decides I have to clean the kitchen tonight :naughty: