Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Cough seems to be getting better. The muscle should heal in a couple of weeks.

Right now, I'm eating some chocolate, which sadly has melted in the warm weather we had today. So that annoys me. :lol:

Preparing for dinner

Talking to My Darling Beloved

King I hear chocolate is a cure all for many things, you ought to eat alot of that. :lol:

Tis why women have been craving it for centuries.

Are we still talking about chocolate? :lol: B)

BTW- The King is now drinking some cold water. Although it's so humid here it's now warm water. B)

Watching what very well may be the worst film ever made - 'Nick Fury - Agent of Shield' starring David Hasselhoff.

I was just looking at my bathroom mirror.

And I realised just how beautiful my face is.

I mean seriously, it's stunning.

331782[/snapback]

:lol: B) B) LMAO!!! B) B) :lol:

My greatest fear is that one day, I won't be able to stop looking at my handsome beautiful face and I'll spend years in front of the mirror slowly admiring myself, withering away like Narcissus until I die.

But heck, it ain't a bad way to go.

Sitting here in my boxers and slowly dying of the ludicrous heatwave that has hit the British Isles.

Luckily I have really sexy legs.

Drinking some cold water and watching the movie "Capricorn One" which starred OJ Simpson years before he decided to start a new career as a killermurdererliserist.

Edited by The King

now i am downloading Blue Orchid-White Stripes and trying to delete a file i downloaded from amazon.ca (a mp3 preview file) that i cant delete because it says its "running". If anyone can help..

Fuming because the WI contraception thread was closed

I wanted to rip a new one to a couple o people

I woke up half an hour ago. I look like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards and thrown into a swimming pool after. I'm so hot! I've just had breakfast and right now I am chilling on here in my PJs. I'm fuming because the local bus service I use has put the bus fares up again! B) B) :lol: :lol: B) B)

:lol: Getting reday to go to a BBQ at the beach with 2 HOT CHICKS B) ..Debbie and Mandy of course B) B)