Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

If you could have a shuttle or small ship.

If you could have any shuttle or small ship, which would you pick?

Shuttlecraft: Type-11 - Insurrection

Small ship: Runabout - Deep Space Nine

Heh, I forgot to add something: Where would you go in your shuttle or small ship? (Specify on which "Trek" era you'd be referring to. :) )

I'd take the Runabout as it could go further, and probably check out Kronos, in the late 24th century, after the Dominion War. B)

I would take the Runabout too, and I would go just about as far as I could go away from where I am right now.

I would take the Captain's Yacht from Insurrection and go to any century Risa!! Nudge%20Nudge.gif

I agree with you whole heartedly. Why not travel in style, and what better place to relax and unwind than Risa.... :)

I would take the Captain's Yacht from Insurrection and go to any century Risa!! Nudge%20Nudge.gif

Not if I get it first! :)

I would replace the front window on the Delta Flier with a big plain one, put the ship on autopilot at warp, and then stand up on the console with my face up against the window....wooo hooooooooo.....

I would take the Captain's Yacht from Insurrection Nudge%20Nudge.gif

^I don't know where I would go.. hmmm how about Arvada 3.. :) B)

EDIT- Or Caldos 4.. B)

I would take the Scorpion from Nemesis, and just speed around like mad on any planet. :) Wheee!

Never heard a Borg say "wheee" before. laughing-smiley-002.gif

I'd be happy with an Apollo Command Module/Lunar Module. I have always been a HUGE fan of the Apollo program and I wish we sould go back to the moon if for no other reason then to collect some of the "trash" we left behind and take pictures of the landing sites we left behind.

Any shuttle as long as I could kidnap Riker and take him to Risa with me. FIREdevil.gif

I would be more than happy to take one for the team and take Deanna off his hands so that he can be free to have fun.... :bow::bow:

Any shuttle as long as I could kidnap Riker and take him to Risa with me. FIREdevil.gif

I would be more than happy to take one for the team and take Deanna off his hands so that he can be free to have fun.... :bow::bow:

Bigsmile.gif You're such a good sport. :bow:

I would take the Scorpion from Nemesis, and just speed around like mad on any planet. :bow: Wheee!

Never heard a Borg say "wheee" before. laughing-smiley-002.gif

:bow: OH NO! This borg is not attached to the colective!!!!! :bow:

I think I take the Delta Flyer for a spin. Maybe to Risa. Why not sounds good ,but I would have to take Chakotay with me. :bow:

i would take Voyager and go to the planet where the '30s' are - they need someone to watch out for them!!!